Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I would like to participate this time but I never look at beer ratings. But don't worry my palate is getting ciecirone certification...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

HatfulOfHollow posted:

I have a pretty loving good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community

If we can't trust the fine tastes of this forum then all is lost.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Doing some shopping the BIF today and getting excited. Can I be my own ¢anta?

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

danbanana posted:

I don't think the $$$anta level was supposed to be a whale-trading club. I'll be sending small local releases, a "special release" or two, and some other goodies. The point is to send good beer, not show off your beer peen.

I think it would be easier to just have one standard for the BIF. It's a holiday about generosity. Let's not be goony and sperg out on how many bottles are brewery only etc. I'm sure the magi's gifts weren't refused for not including a specially wrapped bottle of franksense or whatever...

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Eejit posted:

Both lists are reasonably well-populated I think, no need to rock the metaphorical sleigh

Haha, maybe I was more heated then I should have been. Just seems people are intimidated by it. Going to stick to yelling at the kids in my yard, if I only owned a yard.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

One box of San Diego/LA tapes headed to the wintery north. Been a great year for beer, glad for the chance to share some.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

I will need a tracking number too. Packages are dropped of at the office, so I need to know when it is delivered.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

krustster posted:

:frogsiren: A totally inappropriate box of tapes arrived today from Lt_Tofu!! I actually found myself mildly upset (in a good way) because now I have so many extreme new beers to drink and I already had so many!

It includes:
-Pizza Port Chronic
-Alpine Hoppy Birthday
-Bottle Logic Recursion
-Modern Times Mega Fortunate Islands
-Council Beatitude w/peaches & nectarines
-4 different Highland Park tapes
-Alesmith XX Reforged (BA anniversary ale!!)
-Bottle Logic German Chocolate Cake (?!) growler
And a mystery bottle hand illustrated with candy canes! Thanks a billion, and curse you for destroying my physical fitness goals!! :byodood:

Glad everything arrived safe. Enjoy!

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

No need to worry anymore! Fedex dropped off your box while I was out hiking yesterday, and what a haul it was. Merkin Muffley did some detective work to make sure I haven't had any of these beers!

Going left to right.

Upland Barrel Chested
Against the Grain Rico Suave
Mad Tree Axis Mundi
Mad Tree Are You Ready Some Darkness
Founder's Backwood Bastard x2
Off Color Le Predateur
Off Color Dino Smores
Rivertown Ojos Negros
Jackie O's Dark Apparition
Rhinegeist Stryker
Rhinegeist Pure Fury
Rhinegeist Truth

Thanks, I am super excited about all of these. Especally Dino Smores, that went straight to the fridge for later!

edit: Figured out image posting...

Snack Bitch fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Dec 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Merkin Muffley posted:

You're goddamn right it is!

Its really not chili though, but it is delicious. Pour some on a hot dog with mustard and a fuckton of cheese, or on spaghetti with beans and a fuckton of cheese. Raw onion and hot sauce are encouraged.

Oh man, I totally missed that. Going to eat that for breakfast with tons of cheese and hot sauce! Also I fixed my imgur link, so everyone can see the tapes.

• Locked thread