Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This is a fast paced, mostly vanilla game, with two vanilla scum (Scrooge and The Grinch), 6 vanilla town (Santa's elves), and one town doctor (The Bumble).

All standard mafia rules apply.

1. Asiina
  2. CapitalistPig
  3. EXAKT Science
  4. Hal Incandenza
  5. Jimson
  6. Kashuno
  7. Little Mac
  8. Quidnose
  9. totino boy

Vanilla PM

You are an Elf! You're really hoping nobody steals Christmas this year, as after two failed years you're behind on a number of payments. Elves gotta eat.

You are town aligned, you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Dec 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm here to ruin christmas as usual

I hope Grandicap shows up

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I am Christmas yes

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I Christmas good

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It's that time again!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yes I am so excited!!!!!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
How many games can I do leggo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I'm about to stay up ALL night to catch santa

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i will do it

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

New blood woooooooo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote Santa

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (9): Asiina, CapitalistPig, EXAKT Science, Hal Incandenza, Jimson, Kashuno, Little Mac, Quidnose, totino boy

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 07th, 2015 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Confirming that I love Christmas

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Confirming that I don't necessarily love Christmas.... but it's a living

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hello i am a goodguy

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello I am in this game.

##vote Hal

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hi guys!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ho ho ho

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

totino boy posted:

hello i am a goodguy

scum found ##vote totino boy

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
but i am actually good

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
No one is posting...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I AM HERE

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

ho ho ho

##vote Kashuno
I am triggered. (Also vote santa)

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Let's get into the Christmas spirit! What's everyone's favorite Christmas carol? Mine is Good King Wenceslas because it's about how the rich should treat poor people better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk3VMIJ7zSA

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
hi everyone im a miller so dont investigate me okay. thanks.

lets talk about how much we love the holidayis, of all kinds, all holidays are equal and deserving of celebration

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
holidaze :350:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Btw guise I'm scum *wink*

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
k ##vote Jimson

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

k ##vote Jimson

You better be ready to defend this post mister.
(Would vote kash but already did)

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##vote jim

good enough for me, lets wrap up d1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

You better be ready to defend this post mister.
(Would vote kash but already did)

Jimson posted:

Btw guise I'm scum *wink*

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Let's get into the Christmas spirit! What's everyone's favorite Christmas carol? Mine is Good King Wenceslas because it's about how the rich should treat poor people better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk3VMIJ7zSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g608gU3W-54

Good harmony is just so beautiful.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Srsly lmao @ kashuno not seeing the wink

*wink*

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
kill jimson. quick
blood, feed me blood
KILL HIM

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

totino boy posted:

kill jimson. quick
blood, feed me blood
KILL HIM

I DO IT FOR YOU DAMIEN!
##vote Jimson

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
doesnt everyone just love those wonderful family holiday traditions that we all have, collecting blood from the carolers, filling your blood pouches with blood and hanging them over the hearth to warm. throwing dried blood dust onto the fire for that cheery smell. pouring blood over the dead tree, and hanging globes filled with blood from its limbs. and of course, the letting of ones own blood into the communal carafe to be drunk by grandpa opop so he can live another year. jimson has been kind enough to volunteer to go first!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

totino boy posted:

doesnt everyone just love those wonderful family holiday traditions that we all have, collecting blood from the carolers, filling your blood pouches with blood and hanging them over the hearth to warm. throwing dried blood dust onto the fire for that cheery smell. pouring blood over the dead tree, and hanging globes filled with blood from its limbs. and of course, the letting of ones own blood into the communal carafe to be drunk by grandpa opop so he can live another year. jimson has been kind enough to volunteer to go first!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
everyone who is not voting jimson please provide me with a 500 word essay why you are not voting jimson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
KILL

• Locked thread