Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

When I face T2 Iron Fist it seems like there are times where he goes on an insane dodge streak and dodges everything for 20 seconds while destroying my team. My own T2 Iron Fist almost always loses against enemy T2 Iron Fists and I have a good obelisk on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Jubilee t2 when?!?!?!!?

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

BGrifter posted:

gently caress the X-Men, I want Wu-Tang.

give them their loving cheating bullshit moveset AI from Def Jam Vendetta

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Greywords posted:

He did! Legitimately! Not with dirty luck like me! Go congratulate him people!
Thanks, I'm surprised as anyone. Congrats on your raffle, too!

Waiting on those Strange update notes.

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.

Hogama posted:

Thanks, I'm surprised as anyone. Congrats on your raffle, too!

Waiting on those Strange update notes.

Thanks!

The wait has been killer. Need that Wong and those Hellstroms.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Got Black Dwarf down to 7 seconds this week. I'm not sure it can go much lower. Had to use WW's buff, switch, use Daisy's, switch, hit Proxima's 6*. Maybe it could get as low as 6 just barely.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

BGrifter posted:

Got Black Dwarf down to 7 seconds this week. I'm not sure it can go much lower. Had to use WW's buff, switch, use Daisy's, switch, hit Proxima's 6*. Maybe it could get as low as 6 just barely.

jfc which cards and custom gear?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

jfc which cards and custom gear?

26% Crit Damage/140% damage proc custom gear. Cards have 18% All Attack/13.9% Energy Attack/6% Crit Rate/5.1% Crit Damage.

So nothing special. Pretty ordinary stuff for the cards at 6* with a ton of junk rolls. The obelisk was just going to be a filler till I could roll something better but I haven't found a better obelisk necessary for anything.

Edit: Proxima is 17/15/15/17 with PoAH and mostly 6* ISOs.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I almost did 6 seconds today. Proxima's 6 star with all the buffs did about 90% of his HP in one hit but then I got guard broken or stunned or something so I couldn't get off the killing blow for a few more seconds.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

How much defense penetration do you have?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

fart simpson posted:

How much defense penetration do you have?

Just 6%, it's not a stat I've started actively rolling for yet. Proxima's 4th slot is all Critical Rate.

There's tons of room to improve my Proxima/cards/gear but the barrier is more the switching and ability use time. Maybe stacking some more Attack Speed could get it lower but that seems an enormous waste.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
You're not allowed to have those stats and then say your cards are bad

I have truly awful cards

e: :barf:

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Oct 24, 2016

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Our Proximas are pretty similar. Mine is 17/17/17/17, Power of Angry Hulk with mostly 6 star ISOs, 45% crit rate / 140% damage proc obelisk. My cards are a bit worse, 18% all attack, 0 on energy attack or crit rate/damage, but I did roll defense penetration on 4th gear and I have 11.7% on my cards so her defense penetration is up to 26.15%. I feel like I'm only doing slightly less damage despite having worse offensive stats all around except for defense penetration, but who knows.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

BGrifter posted:

Are Corvus and SG actually doing anything useful for you there? They're mostly strikers for damage and they don't even have a chance to come out when you're burning him down that fast. Sub in Nico and War Machine for +20% more straight damage.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

You're not allowed to have those stats and then say your cards are bad

I have truly awful cards

They're not *bad* really, just not ridiculous like some setups you see. It's the right base cards levelled to 6* but with low to midrange rolls and loads of bad secondary stats.

Corvus and SG were there cause I wasn't really trying to min/max. More damage doesn't really help though. IF for the attack Speed would probably be better.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
And here I thought I was hot poo poo for getting an :18 kill. TBF Proxima was my lead, so I had to tag WW and Daisy and get the :10 cooldown over with before I could drop bombs.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Thanos with no buffs clocked in at 29 seconds. I should try him next week and see how much his 6* will do after Daisy/WW.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

According to Some Guy On Reddit the patch is coming woo

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

punchymcpunch posted:

According to Some Guy On Reddit the patch is coming woo

Awwwww yeah, I'm ready. :getin:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

My entire body from my head down to my knees is ready for this update.

I am traveling all week for work and will be hiring a driver to cart me around Atlanta while I farm Wong & Friends.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=573376

doc strange looks fuckin buff

poo poo satana has that crazy buff time reduction too

thanos gets his buff stripper punch back
proxima gets 30% ignore your lovely invuln/barrier/shield effects
black dwarf gets his enrage
corvus gets more dodge, buff summons
same for supergiant
ebony maw just gets more damage and speed

strange costume +HP Recovery on skill use/damage reflect
mordo +10% speed/energy damage immune on attack
ancient one +all debuffs/all buffs effect by 15%
wong 45% chance on crit for 50% skill cooldown time for 10 seconds

Mr. Maggy fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Oct 25, 2016

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

That leadership looks badass and a straight buff stripping ability to counter Sharon is nice.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
lmfao can't use same characters in Xtreme Alliance that you used in Regular Alliance welp

anyway Benedict Magiccast is a must-buy, HP Recovery on Skill is nice and it comes with a straight up damage reflect built in too

* Doctor Strange is Tier-2 Base character, He can only be leveled up, ranked up, and mastered through the Epic Quest.

well poo poo

Mr. Maggy fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Oct 25, 2016

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I wonder what Klea's invisibility is. It looks like you can churn two clones out and then run away?

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

CM NightNurse posted:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
The final book has been deciphered, and we finally have all the information about Marvel Future Fight 2.6! Are you ready to delve into the mystical world of Doctor Strange?

▣ 8 New Characters
Doctor Strange, Baron Mordo, Wong, Ancient One, Kaecilius, Clea, Satana, and Hellstorm join the Fight!

* Numbers are based on skill level 1.
* Doctor Strange is only available through Epic Quest
* Doctor Strange is Tier-2 Base character, He can only be leveled up, ranked up, and mastered through the Epic Quest.
* Wong, Baron Mordo, Ancient One, Kaecilius are available through Memory Missions in Epic Quest.
* Satana and Hellstorm are available in the Dark Dimension in Epic Quest.
* Clea is available as a Shifter in Dark Dimension.

*Wong, Baron Mordo, Ancient One, Kaecilius, Satana, Hellstorm and Clea will all advance to Tier 2 in the normal way (via tickets or materials).
New Team Bonuses and Achievements have been added.

▣ 6 New Tier-2 Skills for Black Order Characters
Proxima Midnight, Black Dwarf, Corvus Glave, Super Giant, Ebony Maw, and Thanos will get their Tier-2 Passive Skills.

▣ 4 New Uniforms
We are bringing you 4 New uniforms to help boost your characters. The New Uniforms are all based on the movie versions of Doctor Strange, Wong, Baron Mordo, and Ancient One. These Uniforms will be available in the store!
* New Uniforms will be on sale during the sales period.
* You will be available to check more details and changes in Marvel Universe and Uniform room.

▣ New Contents: Epic Quest
Epic Quest has been added. Will you be able to help Doctor Strange stop Kaecilius’ plans for global destruction?

Epic Quest will come up with various rewards which will be the only way to boost Doctor Strange.

Memory Mission, and Dark Dimension are available in Epic Quest. These modes will allow you to get the new character’s Biometrics!

▣ Shadowland: King of the Hill and other changes
1. King of the Hill
Vanquish your foes and sit on top of the Shadowlands tower!
A New floor has been added in Shadowland!
The throne is only available for those player who are able to manage the final floor of Shadowlands! You will fight against the player who sits on the throne.
* After weekly reset, the player who finished with the most amount of points in the Shadowland King of the Hill will take the throne for his own.

King of the Hill matches will be a 3 on 3 Rumble Battle with the Challenger facing the current King of Shadowlands. Challengers will be able to gain points based on their Challenge Score.

Rank will be determined by the number of successful attack attempts and total challenger points.
The throne will be held by the number 1 King of the Hill player, and the throne will be held for one week. Will you be able to take (and hold) the throne?

2. Shadowland Filter
You will now be able to limit the characters in your list based on their types with the new Shadowlands filter. Quickly reduce your character list to the characters that are useful to that floor with a press of a button.

▣ Alliance Battle Changes
1. Extreme Mode
Extreme Mode is a much more challenging version of alliance battle!
You will be able to enter Extreme Mode once you finish the Normal Alliance Battle!
The mode will have a higher difficulty and more strict alliance battle conditions!

* In Extreme Mode you will not be able to re-use the same characters that have already been used in Normal Mode.

Image shown taken from the test build, real values will vary

Points acquired in Extreme mode will be added to your Total Score, and you will be able to acquire extra rewards from Extreme Mode!

2. Difficulty Changes in Normal Mode
Along with Extreme Mode, Normal Mode also has a little changes in Difficulty.
Total amount of enemies and points will be modified.
* Total amount of rewards stay the same.

3. Weekly Schedule
For your convenience, Weekly Schedule for Alliance Battle has been added.
You will be able to check it in the Main Screen of Alliance Battle.

▣ Dimension Rift Changes
1. Auto Search
You will be able to re-search the Dimension Rift of your wish more easily with Auto Re-Search button!

* It will re-search a max of 10 times per search
* Amount of gold use may vary based on how many times you have re-searched

2. Completion Bar Changes
We have made adjustments to the Completion Bar. If you run higher level stages of Dimension Rifts, you will be able to gain more points than before to complete the Completion Bar

▣ Timeline Battle Changes
You will be now be able to Auto Repeat in Timeline Battle! It will Auto Repeat based on the number of Entries you have remaining.

* Auto-Repeat requires a Clear Ticket.
* It will stop once all Clear Tickets are consumed.
* Auto-Repeat feature does not support Search new opponent.

▣ Other Changes
1. Use of ISO-8 has been improved.
- A move button has been added to change the character without going back a screen.
- You will be able to Enhance/Combine/Awaken in the Inventory window
2. Home Button Added to go back to Lobby. Except Lobby screen. The Settings Menu will change into the Lobby Icon.
3. You will be able to check which skill will be changed after equipping a Uniform in the Uniform window.
4. When auto-clearing a Story Mission (using Clear Tickets), you can automatically use Clear Tickets up to 10 times.
* It will stop automatically either when Energy or Clear Tickets have been depleted.
5. When checking Black Anti-Matter or Chaotic Norn Stones in the Inventory, a new button has been added which will take you directly to the World Boss stage

6. HP Increase Active Option with certain Comic Cards has been improved.
- If activated, Max HP and Current HP will boosted at the same time.
- If the buff expires, Max HP will be reduced however your Current HP will remain the same (healed)
* If Current HP is more than the characters normal Max HP, it will readjusted based on their Max HP.

7. If you select and apply your team by 'Team Bonus’, selected character of your choice will be the Leader.
8. If you use Auto-Repeat feature in CO-OP, a character will be automatically selected when you enter.
9. Fixed an issue with Daisy Johnson’s skill ‘More Bang for your Punch’ where its usage does not decrease the buff in certain conditions.
10. Fixed an issue with Mockingbird (including Uniforms)’s skill ‘Bo-Staff Take Down’ missing in certain conditions.
11. Fixed an issue with Shang-Chi’s "Gold Shoes" Gear Dodge rate not showing correctly.
Passive Skill “Chi Reflect” will be improved.
-Tier 1: Improved “Chi Reflect”
Activation Rate: 30% when hit
Apply to: Self
Guard 2 Hits (2 Sec.) →Guard 3 hits (3 Sec.)
Cooldown Time 11 Seconds

-Tier 2: Improved “Chi Reflect”:
Activation Rate: 40% →Activation rate: 70% when hit
Apply to: Self
Guard 2 Hits (4 Sec.) → Guard 4 hits (4 Sec.)
Cooldown Time 10 Seconds

12. Shang-Chi’s “Chi Charge” All Attack changed to Physical Attack
13. Fixed 2 issues with Captain Marvel
- Fixed an issue with her 6 Star Skill ‘Radiant Form’ where after clearing a stage after she dies during Radiant Form, it would show 2 Captain Marvels.
- Fixed an issue where using her skills would make character HP Bars disappear
14. Fixed an issue with Shadowland that Uniform/Special Gear effect icons do not show immediately
15. Fixed an issue with the Lock Icon disappearing in certain situation.
16. Fixed an issue with Status Detail window where Defense Penetration could show a number that exceeded the max Defense Penetration Stat (50%)

17. Fixed an issue with World Boss Mission where use of the Team-Up Skill in certain situations made your character invincible.
18. You will be able to check possible rewards in the World Boss main window.
19. You will be able to check the Time Limit for a 7 Day Check-In event in game.
20. You will be able to see a Free Draw icon in the Lobby if the Hero Chest Free Draw is available.
21. Number of Wins in the Alliance Tournament Result Screen will be deleted.
22. Fixed an issue with weekly ranking reset announcement window that if pressed the window would send you to the Shadowland Main Lobby instead of the Main Lobby.

23. Fixed an Issue with Alliance Battle Score List that while scrolling down, it would automatically move back to the Top of the list.
24. Shadowland first clear reward added.
25. Frost Beast in Alliance Battle will no longer attack other mobs.
26. If the Frost Beast is killed before all the mobs have spawned, the mobs will spawn regardless.
27. Comic Card font for options has been changed to differentiate them from the fixed stats.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Also, some maintenance compensation:
100 Clear Tickets
45 Halloween Tokens
5★ Rank Up Ticket

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
So if I'm reading that right they're changing the HP buff proc from some Comic Cards into a heal. That's kinda nice, although I don't know if I'd give up cards with better base effects like All Attack or Skill Cooldown for it.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Strange, The Ancient One, Baron Mordo, and Kaecilius are Blast. Clea, Satana, and Hellstorm are Universal.

Correction from before: Wong is Speed. (Although it's possible, if perhaps unlikely, that Wong's costume changes his Type.)

Hogama fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Oct 25, 2016

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Isn't Wong a bit too hefty to be labeled a speed type?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Holy heck Strange's "Sorceror Supreme" skill looks dope as heck

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

And by dope as heck I mean I never want to fight a Doctor Strange in Timeline because it looks like you can literally permastun people

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Am I reading that right and seeing that you can have all your cooldowns set to 1 second and just spam everything for 7 seconds, and that this is on a potentially 8 second cooldown?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Other thoughts:

9. Fixed an issue with Daisy Johnson’s skill ‘More Bang for your Punch’ where its usage does not decrease the buff in certain conditions.

booooo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Netmarble posted:

2. Home Button Added to go back to Lobby.

Edit:

Netmarble posted:

3. You will be able to check which skill will be changed after equipping a Uniform in the Uniform window.

WOW

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

fart simpson posted:

Am I reading that right and seeing that you can have all your cooldowns set to 1 second and just spam everything for 7 seconds, and that this is on a potentially 8 second cooldown?

I read it as "Smash this button to reset all other cooldowns to 1sec".

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yeah, that's how Captain M's works, so I assume it's the same sort of thing.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Dick Strange looking drat fine. Wonder how long to fully kit him out?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
26. If the Frost Beast is killed before all the mobs have spawned, the mobs will spawn regardless

Ah yeah this is gonna shave 4 minutes off my personal best cat day battle time of 3 days, 5 hours, 11 minutes, 16 seconds.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

After all this time since he was originally leaked, Strange got updated to ANAD for his default. I wonder if Classic will be a costume down the line. The gloves are worth +10% on their own, right?

Look forward to the future of Timeline.

I like how you can see the thought process in that AB picture earlier. "So you know how Alliance Battle has Frost Beast days and Meteor days? What if, follow me here, what if we COMBINED them? Wouldn't that be EXTREME?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Depending on how the EXTREME alliance battles work I may be able to double clear the anyone goes day, the female day, the speed day, and possibly but probably not the universal day? We'll see....

• Locked thread