Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

DTF MMM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote imgay hello friends

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Imgay is at -1

does that worry you?

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

Real talk hal you think is scum?

Are you asking who I think is scum or are you trying to say I am scum?

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I cant argue with that list

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

Hal who you think is scum?

Could be you, maybe MMM with the way he came in here trying to act all thoughtful but kinda not really saying anything.

I dunno, nothing has struck me yet

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I thought someone would have taken care of obvious badguy imgay by now

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I like how he made this meaningless list of who would vote for who and then didn't follow up on it or anything, just like laid some random shade and bounced

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

eat moose cock ##vote kashuno

Look how heartfelt this is

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

opop what is your criteria for someone being scummy in this game

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'll be confirmed masons with you this game imgay.

But I won't stop voting you.

The only other option for me would be MMM, he's not really putting himself out there like I would expect.

Kash seems legit to me, opop does too so far

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

##unvote imgay has become the savior Mafia needs.within the next 24 hours I will post a full game analysis

Could you make it in like 2.4 hours instead?

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Look I am active now

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

you people are all poo poo

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

Hal and I have a special bond, we always know each other's alignment and finish each other's

poutine and Molson stew.

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ecco would vote windshipper if they were in this game

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

look at all these people lurking while I post from my heart

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

man look at all these posts I am a posting superstar townie mctownperson

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay how come you aren't taking our masonry seriously

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

realtalk if opop were scum he'd have said something scummier in his six posts sorry if you can't read him

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

you would think if mmm were scum he'd have hammered imgay when it was easy, but then you think to yourself that trip is just the sort of low down bastard who would rather go for the long con by acting all responsible and pretending to be thoughtful

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

my apologies for using bastard as a pejorative, if your parents aren't married I actually think that's pretty cool

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

parents suck am i rite

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

really liking the cut of kashuno's jib here in this game

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote mmm I have convinced myself with my unerring logic

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

No because I have to work Hal, but for the record your shitposting isn't actual content and is so fake it hurts

whoa this new jib isn't one I like so much I don't believe there is such a thing as fake content

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

good job this game imgay, you are totally on point

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

Echoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I dunno I feel good it is either you or MMM. You are doing a good job of appearing all serious and engaged but for the most part you say nothing and just sort of had the momentum fall off you.

MMM is different, he's constructing elaborate thoughts but they don't seem to go anywhere and he seems like he's hanging back and waiting for... something.

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm with you there

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

whoa kashuno way to break my whole view of the game

I probably have as many posts talking about how I feel about people as anyone else bro

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

You also have a disproportionately large amount of white noise.

No, my ratio is similar to anyone else in this game.

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I just checked, at least half my posts are reads of people, the rest are humorous asides, your analysis is based on nothing Kashuno, are you even reading the thread?

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay you are saying you got the secret role and the role told you who the murderer was trying to frame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Insandenza
Feb 12, 2004

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Also I've always felt that Hal is a very underrated player and thought he did a really good job in this game. Seriously he is one of the best.

ditto buddy!

Thanks Jimson, that was interesting. It's tough to have much to go on with so few people and only two game days to figure out whats up and to keep conversation going on the first day but I would be up for something like this again.

• Locked thread