Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

Internet Explorer posted:

#19, why did they wait until just now to make incremental changes to quirks and gauss to improve the brawling meta? It has been terrible for a long time already. Why now?

Steam Release, probably.

Is this horseshit on Steam now? I don't see it.

I'm trying to update this since it sounds like they brought sexy back. For some reason, when I run it I get nothing, not even a pop-up and nothing in Task Manager. I'm running the repair tool in the folder now.

Kevos Setzer fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Dec 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

At least put up the trailer with the real sound effects.

There we go.

Edit: Can we also talk about how these guys tried to claim exclusive control and ownership of the subreddit during this debacle and got banned for it?

Kevos Setzer fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Feb 17, 2017

• Locked thread