Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

10. Legends (TNT)
The show centers around an FBI agent named Martin Odum, played by Sean Bean, who is caught up in a pretty grand conspiracy involving multiple government agencies, foreign powers, terrorists, etc. There's quality action, pretty fun spy craft, and a really engrossing story line. Sean Bean is really convincing in all his different legends (a fabricated identity used by undercover operatives in the intelligence world) and it's generally a fun ride.

9. Arrow
This season is markedly better due to less relationship drama and more action. The villains are cool, the gadgets are awesome, and the Arrow generally kicks rear end with his team.

8. Flash
The Flash is another great comic book show that has gotten to be an amazing watch every week. The actor who plays the Flash does a fantastic job and Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Wells is great. Lots of action and insane super hero stuff.

7. Brooklyn Nine Nine
Andy Samberg, Joe Lo Truglio, Terry Crews, Andre Braugher and a bunch of other great actors fill this show with lots of laughs and hijinks. It's based on a precinct / division of detectives in Brooklyn that are seemingly incompetent and skilled at the same time at their jobs, but their personal lives and love for all things fun add an extra element to solving crime. It's consistently hilarious and has just entered season 3 this year.

6. The Blacklist
Another espionage / law enforcement related thriller on NBC. A notorious international fugitive named Raymond Reddington, played by James Spader, forms a relationship with a specific FBI agent on her first day. They catch criminals that are on Reddington's "blacklist." I watch this show almost entirely for James Spader and he never disappoints. He carries everything he's in and his portrayal of Reddington is no different.

5. Elementary
Modern Sherlock Holmes starring Jonny Lee Miller as Sherlock and Lucy Liu as Watson. Miller is a perfect fit for the Sherlock role and their cases are always fun and interesting.

4. Homeland
The current season of the spy thriller Homeland is definitely the best one since season one. Intriguing storyline and really great action.

3. Scream Queens
A fantastic black comedy about a serial killer on the loose who is mowing down members of a particular sorority on a college campus. This is my favorite work from Ryan Murphy. Glenn Powell and Emma Roberts are both phenomenal as Chad Radwell and Chanel Oberlin respectively.

2. Limitless
I had very low expectations coming into this continuation of the movie by the same name. Boy was I wrong. Definitely the most surprising show of the year. It's a fun and unique show about a fella named Brian Finch who falls into the world of a drug called NZT. He finds himself working for the FBI as a consultant eventually and they have a new case every week. The season long arc is developing well and really rounds out the show nicely.

1. Fargo
What can I really say about this? The first season was nearly flawless and I didn't think they could top it, but they absolutely have so far. It's just about perfect in every way and everyone should watch it ASAP.

Honorable Mention- iZombie, Wet Hot American Summer, Jessica Jones, Narcos, Unbreakable Kimmy, Person of Interest

buddhanc fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Dec 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread