Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Will the Pompabot be able to pose dramatically and/or use that chainsaw thing on their back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Will robots have earth shattering special techniques with testosterone fueled names and cut away animations?

I'm going to be real disappointed if I can't yell a legally distinct THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED in unison with my pilot.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Any plans for Pacific Rim style co-op piloting?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Mr. Jive posted:

Any plans for Pacific Rim We <3 Katamari style co-op piloting?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/deliciousbees/status/755073475698528256

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

This is what i do with my time now, cautiously font match anime logos

Pyroi posted:

Will the Pompabot be able to pose dramatically and/or use that chainsaw thing on their back?

I can answer this one now! It's a hoverboard and you can totally use it in game. When you're done with it you can launch it out from under your feet like a dumb rocket and it'll explode all the crap you shoot it into.

edit: VVV hell yea im glad i posted that boy

Panzer Skank fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jul 18, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also biomechs!

https://twitter.com/panzerskank/status/755089190820249600

That's just an MP Eva recolor, Panzer!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

NEW PILOT(S)!

-Pacific Rim drifting
-Sweet kickflips
-Pompadours

Nice nice nice.

Also Panzer.

And for the sake of completion, the previous pilot, everyone's favorite crybaby.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

So, Panzer, this now begs the question. What will your PenPen stand-in be for the assuredly epic story-driven campaign? Your own little Dorkus that brings you endless cans of beer?

And a dumb question too. If you were to take any one dumb joke you've made and turn it into an actual item for NGBL you, what would it be?

Also, you guys should totally get some Dorkus patches made and put them on the shop.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

The Hunter

So, Panzer, this now begs the question. What will your PenPen stand-in be for the assuredly epic story-driven campaign? Your own little Dorkus that brings you endless cans of beer?

And a dumb question too. If you were to take any one dumb joke you've made and turn it into an actual item for NGBL you, what would it be?

Also, you guys should totally get some Dorkus patches made and put them on the shop.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Volfogg posted:

Haha holy poo poo it would probably be a corgi if there wasn't already a lot of corgis in the story!! a little alive dorkus that mixes drinks sounds amazing. I very much want to get iron-on patches of the team logos and dorkus once we kick this game out the door, so definitely keep an eye out for those!!!!

I'm extremely glad yall enjoy our v silly characters and robots! our outsource artists loving dropkicked this poo poo out of the park!! We are working v hard to finish making the game and kick it out the door, like 12-14 hours a day every day of the week right now! I apologize that new info is at a trickle but we gotta polish this fucker up before we show off the real Golf Meats.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
When do we get to see the BufBufBot piloted by Cassie Ayanami?

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

NOW!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/24/100ft-robot-golf-tees-up-october-10-on-ps4/

Also, a pic of the whole crew with the unrevealed peeps in black. I'm assuming that's lovely clip art computer in the bottom left.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Dammit I was already set to play as Pompadour Rimbot, and then you introduce Corgi Voltron?

Not cool No Goblin. Not. Cool.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

We need to know all the names of all those puppers.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
WELCOME GOLF

Orv
May 4, 2011
Man I bet those corgis are evil as poo poo.

Swork
Sep 5, 2011

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
to be funny
There's no rule that says 5 dogs in a robot can't play golf.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Orv posted:

Man I bet those corgis are evil as poo poo.

all dogs are good dogs

Orv
May 4, 2011
Good at devilry.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
All dogs are good dogs, but the best dogs are five dogs together

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
first the hatsune miku game, now this, i might just have to buy a ps4 vr

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

"Oh, y'know. Murder stuff."
There's a thread for this game? Oh boy!! :)

I doubt I'll get a PS4 in the near future, but I'm definitely supporting robot golf however I can!!

HelloWinter fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Aug 25, 2016

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

D_W posted:

We need to know all the names of all those puppers.

let's make speculation on those doggos' names a thing, here's my take:

bandana doggo is Cass, obviously
scarf doggo is Ace
pomp doggo is Rock
satellite dish doggo is Sam
eyepatch doggo is Sarge

okay now fight me

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
So is this a PS4 exclusive, or is it coming out on anything else?

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
How many Geop puns are going to be in this?

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

ElNarez posted:

scarf doggo is Ace
pomp doggo is Rock
eyepatch doggo is Sarge

okay now fight me
Bandana Leader: Cassie
Doggles: Ronaldo
Pompadog: JJ
Shame Cone: Butterscotch
Eyepatch: Bronson

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

ElNarez posted:

scarf doggo is Ace
pomp doggo is Rock
eyepatch doggo is Sarge

okay now fight me

Dog Leader is definitely Cass, and the dog ready to pilot the wrong kind of craft is absolutely Ace. Pomp dog is Slick and he's the morale officer, comms officer w/ the dish is Chip, and eyepatch is Boss (covert ops).

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

So is this a PS4 exclusive, or is it coming out on anything else?

It's PS4 exclusive for now! We want to bring it to other stuff but our core team is two people, so we do things at... um... the speed of two people lmao.

Croccers posted:

How many Geop puns are going to be in this?

:)

EDIT:

Hostile V posted:

Eyepatch: Bronson

how DARE you

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Panzer Skank posted:

how DARE you
Hey he looks like he's excellent at giving massages and by giving massages I mean CQC and by CQC I mean Close Quarters Corgi.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Panzer Skank posted:

Dog Leader is definitely Cass, and the dog ready to pilot the wrong kind of craft is absolutely Ace. Pomp dog is Slick and he's the morale officer, comms officer w/ the dish is Chip, and eyepatch is Boss (covert ops).

I was already jokingly calling him Big Boss, this game somehow keeps getting more perfect :allears:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Panzer Skank posted:

how DARE you

Yeah I can't believe you have to go through the whole game and replace the name now

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
One unrevealed character appears to be a skeleton.

Does that mean he is returning to continue his domination of all fields of sports?

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

The Hunter

Did you not watch the trailers completely? A certain skeleton appears in all of his bony glory at the end of one of them.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

What I want to know is whose head is in the jar on the table. Whoever it is will faceroll this game to victory!

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

We can't go back no more, but I suppose we can go wherever we please.
Rest in peace Chaos ball. You died before you could truly live. Now you lie alongside Chaos bark and adorable AI tantrums.

And the goddamn rudest of commentators.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I can only dream :allears:

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

"Oh, y'know. Murder stuff."

I love my job. I get to do fan art all day!!!! :3:

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Kuvo what did i tell you about leaking our top secret info

MisterFuzzles posted:

Rest in peace Chaos ball. You died before you could truly live. Now you lie alongside Chaos bark and adorable AI tantrums.

And the goddamn rudest of commentators.

Fuzzles is our one QA tester and he's a loving monster who finds ways to make everything explode or scream or both. Keep up the good work dude.

HelloWinter posted:

HELLOWINTER IS!! OUR ANIMATOR!!! IM STILL HOllering bc i love this image so much! Got drat that's good!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

HelloWinter posted:

Now do Jeffrey. :getin:

• Locked thread