Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Panzer Skank posted:

Alas no pose button, but the dog robot does bark every time you summon or throw his giant sword. Also every robot has a really dumb dance they do when you sink the ball so look forward to that.

I would literally never cap horn honking ever it goes against my personal brand

ALSO shout out to whoever in this thread asked for us to get Professional Anime Art done of the lovely clipart computer because here you go, your wish came true

Is it bad that I wish this computer's face was more human?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

I know have two claims to fame, suggesting a robot golfer, and helping a friend name their cat something innapropriate

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

2 days to go

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I thought it was tomorrow?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I just beat Roundabout, it was great and was oblivious that it was just a two person team outside of the fmvs.

great job!

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
its out right now! (if youre Australian)

also having played an early copy of the game you should definitely get it if you like golfing robots, dumb anime or bad puns

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Austin Walker had this to say about 100foot Robo Golf.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Yeah we're out tomorrow?!? I'm very excited and frightened and I've been crying a lot for about a week haha. The game is currently live in Australia and New Zealand! It should be live in the UK at midnight their time, and at 8am PST in the US tomorrow! If you have PS+ you get $2 off if you preorder before it's out !!

Also thread thank you for being extremely supportive and kind on the way up to our launch, ya'll are really great and we both appreciate it a lot. :kimchi:

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hinawa remembered in death as she was in life: endlessly eating birds.

Panzer Skank posted:

It should be live in the UK at midnight their time

I'm so gonna get this in about 3 hours when it releases here then! I've been looking forward to this~

It's literally one of those one of those "you know what'd be cool" ideas you have that never happens except it has happened. Congrats on making the dream real!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Finally, the King's Game is here.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Go play this game, nerds. I'm stuck at work and can't :negative:

https://twitter.com/100ftrobotgolf/status/785495260906426368

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Geop posted:

Go play this game, nerds. I'm stuck at work and can't :negative:

https://twitter.com/100ftrobotgolf/status/785495260906426368
Yeah, releasing it at the beginning of the work week just after working hours begin was a special cruelty. Thankful that I at least have some free evenings.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
Yeah, I cannot wait for work to be over, but I still have like 6 1/2 hours left!!!!!!!! Why so cruel Panzer!!!! I already bought it though, so I don't have to worry about that.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

With all the robots and explosions I was really caught off guard by how relaxing and easy the game is too play.

I did not like dying in Roundabout and because of that the first third of Roundabout was very frustrating but between the pretty golf courses, great mech design and the mcelroy's commentary you have captured the true essecence of Robot Golf

bondster
May 6, 2007

Oh man Liquid Steel's R1 ability :allears:

This game is great and so drat chill so far.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Is there somewhere in this game that explains what each robot's R1 and L1 abilities do? I have no idea how any of the R1 abilities work, and it'd be nice to easily see which robot has which L1 ability during selection.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

gnome7 posted:

Is there somewhere in this game that explains what each robot's R1 and L1 abilities do? I have no idea how any of the R1 abilities work, and it'd be nice to easily see which robot has which L1 ability during selection.

You gotta try out all the robots, give em a test drive, see what suits ya! We do have their abilities listed on the quickplay character select screen if that helps ! if any of them are unclear i am extremely happy to help u out

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
if you need a reason to buy this game: at any time, you can go into a menu and hear a pun about robots or golf

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
oh my god

https://twitter.com/stolenoc/status/785485310243188736

https://twitter.com/jkap/status/785520136765661184

https://twitter.com/TannerLPer/status/785540850369437696

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

I haven't gotten to play yet but it's already my GOTY

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Party Ball is the best powerup.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I still think #dubzcrew93 would probably be on Rizon

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Sooooooo.... When's the PC release?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Liquid Steel is a pretty bitchin' name.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

D_W posted:

Sooooooo.... When's the PC release?

never

but it will be released on the Commodore 64.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Pyroi posted:

never

but it will be released on the Commodore 64.

Good. That's the only other platform I own.

:yeah:

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.
The cutscenes seem to have vanished starting from the end of campaign part 6 through the finale; audio plays (and subtitles show) but the screen is just black (possibly with subtitles). Gameplay is unaffected.

But I'm still happy because I can just keep hitting the Geop button instead :v:

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Max Peck posted:

The cutscenes seem to have vanished starting from the end of campaign part 6 through the finale; audio plays (and subtitles show) but the screen is just black (possibly with subtitles). Gameplay is unaffected.

But I'm still happy because I can just keep hitting the Geop button instead :v:

Restart the game ! That should fix it. We are working on an actual fix for that problem now but restarting is a dependable bandaid

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Panzer Skank posted:

Restart the game ! That should fix it. We are working on an actual fix for that problem now but restarting is a dependable bandaid

ah, the restart button, nature's restart button

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hinawa remembered in death as she was in life: endlessly eating birds.
Yeah I've put a few hours inot this so far and I'm loving it, it's the little things here and there that make this so good.

I can't decide what the best thing about this is other than everything.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

Panzer Skank posted:

I tore myself away from the pun bunker long enough to confirm this worked, thank you. Now I can gaze upon [spoiler deleted], and despair

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

evilspacehopper posted:

I can't decide what the best thing about this is other than everything.

Godammit why do I have to work for another hour why am I not at home Robot Golfing as a bunch of dogs in a mech where have I gone wrong with my life....????

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Max Peck posted:

you found the gainax ending

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

I will have to wait patiently for a pc port until I can tell a robot great job.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/kuvosa/status/785620786178437120

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
also

Suspicious Dish posted:

rolf means robot golf

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Suspicious Dish posted:

rolf means robot golf

owns

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Everything about Project C is amazing

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Campaign is fun but quick match isn't finding anyone. Maybe we should set up a Community or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

100 Goon Robot Golf (Group may contain more or less than 100 goons)

• Locked thread