Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

pram i respect your white hat efforts but you're vandalizing my site and i asked you not to post anything i'd have to delete. i made this site for your enjoyment and to make my dumb comment system prototype. now i have to go do more effort sooner than i expected and i'm really busy so quite frankly you have hurt my feelings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

arg. the more you mock me, the more i become butthurt.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

pram posted:

registered account :cheers:

Lol
Lol

Lol

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
pleasure kevin why did my username change

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ive seen some prettty cool ways to create XSS vectors but i cant find any mention online about how to do it

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Hello I still do not see Hangouts on your website.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
It isn't an Android thing, I have it on my 2011 macbook air 11". Its a google thing.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

no matter what you post it's always "Posted 3 hours ago"

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Stereotype posted:

It isn't an Android thing, I have it on my 2011 macbook air 11". Its a google thing.

why don't you tell me what it's status and outlook is, write a funny and informative paragraph about it, and i'll add it.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

PleasureKevin posted:

why don't you tell me what it's status and outlook is, write a funny and informative paragraph about it, and i'll add it.

Funny? Who do you think I am.

I'll write something stupid though.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

please don't vandalize the site.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
thank you pleasure kevin for bringing us so much pleasure

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gmail is giong nowhere

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
pleasurekevin will you make this site but for yahoo?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i gotta give you guys credit, you know 1 or 2 more injection scripts than the average 4channer would. nice raid, /b/ros.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i cant wait for star wars vii to be released on blu-ray

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

it seems youve taken comments off pleasurekevin

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Lmao at these usernames.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

comments are back.

if you want to SQL inject them let me know and i'll link you to another server

there's no error message system yet so if nothing works it's cause you are banned fool

also there's a report button but don't get crazy please

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
hey, kevin, here's another one for you:

http://techcrunch.com/2016/02/12/google-is-finally-killing-picasa/

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Not to brag but my YosPos patreon is bringing in literally over 1000% this amount.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Also you saying that gmail's "days are limited" is super misleading, because there are still going to be a billion @gmail.com email addresses, you just access them through inbox (and I doubt they'll get rid of gmail because that would be in the news for years)

It's a good idea for a site, but whoever is making the predictions isn't very reliable.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Stereotype posted:

Also you saying that gmail's "days are limited" is super misleading, because there are still going to be a billion @gmail.com email addresses, you just access them through inbox (and I doubt they'll get rid of gmail because that would be in the news for years)

It's a good idea for a site, but whoever is making the predictions isn't very reliable.

mad much???

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

I am very mad about google products kevin, they give me no pleasure

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
hey guy here's some actually relevant content: Google is officially shutting down Picasa

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Google-is-shutting-down-Picasa/articleshow/50972397.cms

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

google isn't shutting down gmail psh

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

biznatchio posted:

hey guy here's some actually relevant content: Google is officially shutting down Picasa

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Google-is-shutting-down-Picasa/articleshow/50972397.cms

nobody uses picasa so nobody cares

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

biznatchio posted:

:cmon:

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
you need to replace the loving yellow text on bright background

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

yeah but you didn't reference times of india for google news

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Maximum Leader posted:

you need to replace the loving yellow text on bright background

you need a better computer screen

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

alright i'm gonna update the site right now

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

also if you guys have poo poo to add theres a comment system for this reason

please do not do any fuckery on the comment system. if you want to gently caress with it i'll spin up another instance and you can try all the SQL injection you want.

also there's no alerts for errors so if it doesn't respond you probably didn't put a good input of some kind

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

OK i added picasa.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

the needful: do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

I've added Verily, Boston Dynamics and Nest to the site

• Locked thread