Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snipermonkey
Jun 30, 2010

MannersPlease posted:

Some Insanely Big Booty from the death throes of darkshrine. I'll miss you~

Oh yeah, that deodre's dropped corrupted with cast speed implicit!

Note the FPS graph on that second picture...that's the difference between standing around 40 bodies and around 400 bodies.

Now I'm regretting that I didn't play dark shrine league, but I just didn't want to start from the beginning all over again. By the way how did you manage to get so many 6 links? And what are those booty chests and how did you get so many?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snipermonkey
Jun 30, 2010
So I just chanced a skyforth, what's a good build to use them with. I figure some kind of ci crit build?

snipermonkey
Jun 30, 2010

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Hover over your item in-game and hit ctrl-c, open up http://poe.trade click on Import item data, paste into the box which will auto-fill all the fields when you hit Import!, and see what's available on there to price it. If you don't get any results, check all the fields and lower the minimum values until you find something similar.

Didn't know that you could copy item data like that. This will be very useful.

snipermonkey
Jun 30, 2010
When I read about the conversion nerfs, I immediately put my voltaxic in a sale tab to see what would happen. I got offers to buy it almost immediately from two players , probably the time it took for poe trade to show that it was for sale.

snipermonkey
Jun 30, 2010

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

so I guess these are pretty rare huh?

all I got was 2c and a bones of ullr out of it, among other assorted trash

I have gotten 5 unique strong boxes this league. Compared to when i started playing since forsaken masters I only got 3 unique strong boxes.

• Locked thread