Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do I owe Kid Rock royalties?
Yes
No
Ba
widaba
da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy
View Results

• Locked thread
Machai

I recently moved to Japan and on my first day at my new school I had to introduce myself to the class. I told them "My name is Kid, and bah widabah dabang shebang digi digi. Didgi said the booggie said 'Up jump the buugie". They all clapped politely. Do I owe Kid Rock any royalties?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
got jiggy with it while reading this thread, does Jazzy Jeff still get those DJ checks?

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Matoi Ryuko

Machai posted:

I recently moved to Japan and on my first day at my new school I had to introduce myself to the class. I told them "My name is Kid, and bah widabah dabang shebang digi digi. Didgi said the booggie said 'Up jump the buugie". They all clapped politely. Do I owe Kid Rock any royalties?

lol

Machai

I had an interview the other day. At the end of the interview they asked if I had any questions. I said I did and asked "Diggy said that The Boogy said 'Up jump Thge Boogy', but did he really"?

Do I owe Kid Rock any royalties?

social vegan

Kid Rock and Sean Paul talking on a park bench

Honj Steak

Hi there.

google THIS

🐏🐏❗️😈⛏⛏⛏👄💃👄:barf:💃

Piso Mojado

Machai posted:

hahaha

alnilam

the boogie: "up jumped the boogie"

Digi: "I'm telling!!"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i like to picture the boogie as a kangaroo jumping about but the truth is probably much much deeper and darker than we can ever imagine

FreshCutFries

"Thank you for calling for technical support. All of our representatives are currently busy helping other clients, but someone will be able to assist you shortly."

*electronic tone begins playing*

"Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the
boogy
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the
boogy BAWITDABA DA BANG A DANG DIGGY DI---"

*click, ring, ring*

"Hello, my name is KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

social vegan

Thingyman posted:

"Thank you for calling for Natural Ice technical support."

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Thingyman posted:

"Thank you for calling for technical support. All of our representatives are currently busy helping other clients, but someone will be able to assist you shortly."

*electronic tone begins playing*

"Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the
boogy
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the
boogy BAWITDABA DA BANG A DANG DIGGY DI---"

*click, ring, ring*

"Hello, my name is KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

oh yes. i want to know more.

can somebody please make this happen

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Devil Without a Cause still holds up well. Kid Rock just wanted to make some fun music and talk as if he was rapping but without the actual cadence of a real rapper. And then Joe-C bursts out of a wedding cake and tells you about his enormous dick. Everyone has fun, everyone laugh.

don't listen to anything else of his or you will regret it. I warned you!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

Kid Rock: I'm a cowboy baby

Kid rock: *uses tiny lasso to pull in hobby horse*

• Locked thread