Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Paused posted:

In fairness, you do always hear the splash of the thugs 'safely' hitting some water for some reason in Asylums pits. Now as for how they survive being thrown off skyscrapers during fights in the later games in the series is because

In the immortal words of Tienshian, " I can see the parachutes! They're OK!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I'm kind of sad we'll never get an Arkham game directed by Hideo Kojima where we get a dramatic cinematic of Batman appearing from the darkness before a lone thug, prompting that guy to immediately empty his bladder all over himself.

And then it would turn out that Bane isn't really pumped full of Venom-it's special nanomachines/ vocal chord parasites,because, in Hideo's magical world,those both do absolutely EVERYTHING.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

The DSP discussion made me wonder- is the Arkhamverse Riddler that universe's version of DSP? I mean, he accuses you of cheating all the time,thinks he's God's gift to mankind,etc. I can certainly imagine Riddler LPing something like Phantom Pain and blaming the developers for his incompetence. And generally being a repulsive little shitbag.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Kurieg posted:

That's not even getting into whatever it was the people at DiC were smoking, "What if the power rangers were mummies?" is not a question that needed to be answered.

Hey, 10 year old me thought Mummies Alive was the poo poo,you take that back! :colbert:

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

I thought the Dark Knight Returns movie was pretty good, Peter Weller was a pretty great old Batman.

• Locked thread