Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Cowboys poo poo on the otherside is way more offensive imo

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Dec 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Fansy posted:

Old single men have nothing to spend their money on.

Can confirm.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mods please edit this post into a spoiler for samuel l jackson's role on the hateful eight

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Why do cops never roll up hard on these dorks and start blasting thinkin they have a real gun?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Libelous Slander posted:

There's no place like your computer's NIC? What?

There's no place like localhost.

He's actually a parasite using that body at the moment.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
what the gently caress is a bazinga?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Methanar posted:

There's no place like localhost.

He's actually a parasite using that body at the moment.

I seriously thought it was a joke about being on your own home network instead of like at work or school or whatever. Took me like 3 minutes realize it was a play on the word home.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

"I'm dressed up like toilet paper"

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

gender illusionist posted:

what the gently caress is a bazinga?

It's Shelton's catchphrase to tell the audience when to laugh. (Because they wouldn't otherwise.)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Libelous Slander posted:

There's no place like your computer's NIC? What?

shot in the dark, it's something to do with networks like the ip address for your home or something? i think i remember seeing the 120 with ip stuff

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Booblord Zagats posted:

Is this the guy from Red Letter Media?

No

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Now its bigger on the outside.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Based on the stereotypical goon, I'm willing to bet the Venn diagram between goons and these people has a really big overlap. I think I found the way to bring more people to SA. We need to find a way to advertise to these people.

Unless goons think that fedoras are superior to/less dorky than Pikachu beanies.

Full disclosure: I submitted a picture but they didn't use it. I was in my welding gear, heating a titanium spork with an oxy-acetylene torch. (Lesser-known fact: The surface of Titanium will form cool rainbowy colors when heated with a torch.)

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

genesplicer I want to make fun of you but it would be like making fun of my dad

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

genesplicer posted:

Based on the stereotypical goon, I'm willing to bet the Venn diagram between goons and these people has a really big overlap. I think I found the way to bring more people to SA. We need to find a way to advertise to these people.

Unless goons think that fedoras are superior to/less dorky than Pikachu beanies.

Full disclosure: I submitted a picture but they didn't use it. I was in my welding gear, heating a titanium spork with an oxy-acetylene torch. (Lesser-known fact: The surface of Titanium will form cool rainbowy colors when heated with a torch.)

I unironically want you to post a story about prescription pants

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

social vegan posted:

if by that you mean you couldn't find any shots then just know the site is a loving mess and sometimes you gotta click around, there's a couple places the customer shots can be reached on any given product page

that is a brown bathrobe he stole from a weird hotel

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

I know someone who probably shops at think geek. They have those japanese cat ears and tail that react to your emotions. They're exactly what you imagine that kind of insufferable person to be like.

Whhy are you friends with shmorky

Oh. Oh no. Look at that tiny babby tie.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bernie Sanders not lookin so hot

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

a hole-y ghost posted:

what the heck is she eating

She's sucking off a cockarina.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Why do cops never roll up hard on these dorks and start blasting thinkin they have a real gun?

Because for the most part they're white?

Scathach fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Dec 9, 2015

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Vernatio posted:

Why are all of the chain mail necktie "models" sad old men?

because they are either gifts from uncaring/autist younger family members, or they are medieval enthusiasts.

Haier posted:

I'm so glad I had no chance to grow up with parents like this. I will gladly take my ex-sergeant rear end in a top hat verbally abusive dad any day over ponytail DND computer dad that gets forced in a polyamorous relationship by a humongous land whale mom. My dad's favorite things were body surfing, walking, and banging women, and I would get screamed at for staying inside to watch TV or play games. He bought me bikes, rollerblades, bodyboards, and skateboards so I would be outside doing something good for myself. That poor kid doesn't stand a chance, being forced into a life of vidya and junk food.

Does anyone have an estimated ratio over skinny nerds with giant fat girlfriends? It seems like 70%. The others with girlfriends have the skinny-fat pale white girls with greasy thinning hair and big glasses.

The same kind of people who buy the soaps will have them for decoration because they don't use soap or bathe regularly.

My dad was neither of those things and for that i am happy.

the most nerdy piece of clothing i have is an NCR hoodie jacket that i got from the bethesda store and its not that conspicuous. thank god.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

blarzgh posted:

Now its bigger on the outside.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Has had at least 12 men inside her.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wedemeyer posted:

Whhy are you friends with shmorky

Associates. More than friends.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Haier posted:

I'm so glad I had no chance to grow up with parents like this. I will gladly take my ex-sergeant rear end in a top hat verbally abusive dad any day over ponytail DND computer dad that gets forced in a polyamorous relationship by a humongous land whale mom. My dad's favorite things were body surfing, walking, and banging women, and I would get screamed at for staying inside to watch TV or play games. He bought me bikes, rollerblades, bodyboards, and skateboards so I would be outside doing something good for myself. That poor kid doesn't stand a chance, being forced into a life of vidya and junk food.

Does anyone have an estimated ratio over skinny nerds with giant fat girlfriends? It seems like 70%. The others with girlfriends have the skinny-fat pale white girls with greasy thinning hair and big glasses.

The same kind of people who buy the soaps will have them for decoration because they don't use soap or bathe regularly.

Mentally ill people projecting like a lighthouse to try and rationalize their lovely abusive childhoods will never not hilarious

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Sleeveless posted:

Mentally ill people projecting like a lighthouse to try and rationalize their lovely abusive childhoods will never not hilarious

*Posts on Somethingawful.com forums.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
How about you both stfu

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

shut the gently caress up and post more pics

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
why are all these photos so old

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Cyril Sneer posted:

why are all these photos so old

they aren't, thinkgeek somehow completely obliterates image resolution on all its customer action shots

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

social vegan posted:

they aren't, thinkgeek somehow completely obliterates image resolution on all its customer action shots

hm, perhaps bc it does not want to store 3gigapixel images on its servers just for fun dudes like you to peruse

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

nerds have so much more money than me

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

because they are either gifts from uncaring/autist younger family members, or they are medieval enthusiasts.

~thought process~
Dad wears ties.
I like chain mail.
Therefore, dad will like a chain mail tie.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
bazingaaa bazinga bazinga bazinga bazinga
bazing a bazingaaaa BAZAINGAAA

BAZINNNGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Maybe some of the hot dog hat avs can upgrade?

• Locked thread