Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Paige

"O-oh! Well, that was easy. I guess we can be on our way now."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Clara

"Ha! As always, we are victorious. What wrong should we right next? Uh, maybe we could all go celebrate first though. Somewhere has to be open in this town."

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Detective Squad

She doesn't react much to the hug.

"No. Come in, please." Heidi replies, freeing herself from the hug and backpedaling, then holding the door open for you all.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gretchen

"Heidi...? No, we have to get you home. You've missed a week of classes. Please, Heidi. You're scaring me."

I tug at her arm to try to get her away.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Clara

I'm halfway through the door before Gretchen's words stop me. Oh yeah. I guess she is acting kind of weird. In my defense, I don't know Heidi that well, so maybe she's like this a lot.

"Yeah, come hang out with us!" I say with a not-at-all nervous chuckle. "Let's go get a drink or something."

• Locked thread