Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Costa del Sol from FF7, and Redmont from Ys III / Ys The Oath in Felghana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hector Delgado posted:

Silent Hill - never a dull moment!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I forget the name since it's been 15 years or so but the mountain settlement where you can do the army minigame and Red XIII is from there or something is probably up there for me, being a fan of mountain settlements.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it Condor Mountain or whatever, the mountain thing I'm thinking of.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fort Condor...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobby The Rookie posted:

Yah, although Red XIII is from Cosmo Canyon.

Well didn't he have homies in Fort Condor or something. I remember something with him in Fort Condor.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe their just similar locales that my brain got confused. Fort Condor is where you buy I think the Butterfly Edge or something buster sword which is badass for a while though, at least it was for my playthrough.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OMG turns out according to the Final Fantasy Wiki, that that sword was also in Cosmo Canyon. Well what the gently caress... What is it that I remember about Fort Condor besides the minigame.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well hell I probably don't even like Fort Condor that much then. I guess I'll say it's tied with Cosmo Canyon until I play through again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SombereroLad posted:

for real, although i hope they dont go ape poo poo with the episodic thing

"If you will it, dude, it is no dream. Theodor Herzl, State of Israel."
     Walter Sobchak

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad (Arabic: الطائر ابن لا أحد‎, meaning "The Bird Son of No One") is a fictional character in the Assassin's Creed series.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!! Win!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually playing Minecraft is a little boring but I could watch a stream of someone playing it for hours.

• Locked thread