Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
when i see someone crying, i know that it's only a saline eye solution, and doesn't pose any physical threat, so i leave them alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
when someone says "you're getting on my nerves" i can identify this statement as a metaphor. in other words, it's made up and not literal, so i ignore them.

posting smiling
if someone honks at me in traffic, i simply recall that honking has no legal status in the traffic code, so i continue driving as usual.

Pizzatime

calculating decision

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
When people give me looks for taking all the free samples I simply recall that the sign doesn't state a limit and keep eating.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Lines are only enforced by social protocol so intelligent man should feel free to ignore them

----------------

drilldo squirt

Going to the beach and taking pictures of people you don't know isn't illegal as it's a public space and can be a good source of income.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Their is no logical reason for Halloween to have an age limit and it's only right to point this out to casuals who refuse to give you candy because you're 30.

----------------

google THIS

let me tell you something about tipping

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its not like language accuratly reflects reality anyway so i just ignore everything

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

posting smiling
when people tell me to do something with my life, i run a quick cost benefit analysis, and then i sit down to wait patiently for death.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
every morning i use reason to prove my own existence

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I eat soylent

GEExCEE

drilldo squirt posted:

Lines are only enforced by social protocol so intelligent man should feel free to ignore them

This is Ayn Rand's philosophy in a nutshell

GEExCEE

posting smiling posted:

when people tell me to do something with my life, i run a quick cost benefit analysis, and then i sit down to wait patiently for death.

Manifisto

It may sound cruel to eat the deformed candies, broken pretzels, shattered nut pieces, etc. first, leaving the whole and healthy ones alone, but it's nature's way. The genetically fit snacks will reproduce and keep the species viable, benefiting the whole ecosystem.

ty nesamdoom!

fuck. marry. t-rex

posting smiling posted:

if someone honks at me in traffic, i simply recall that honking has no legal status in the traffic code, so i continue driving as usual.

Agreedo

fuck. marry. t-rex

posting smiling posted:

drilldo squirt

When people ask me why I don't shower I show them pictures of the anime I bought with the money I saved.

----------------

alnilam

I estimated my time as being worth about $20/hr, and let me tell you, my friends and loved ones are racking up quite a debt...

GEExCEE

drilldo squirt posted:

When people ask me why I don't shower I show them pictures of the anime I bought with the money I saved.

How's your search for Mrs Drilldo going

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

food preparation is time-consuming. for maximum efficiency i use a moldy, rat-infested barn to blend large quantities of specific nutrient-having food into a bland snot slurry and bottle it

alnilam

Lutha Mahtin posted:

food preparation is time-consuming. for maximum efficiency i use a moldy, rat-infested barn to blend large quantities of specific nutrient-having food into a bland snot slurry and bottle it

wow never knew the guy who invented soylent posted on byob

Nosfereefer

GEExCEE posted:

How's your search for Mrs Drilldo going

surely that would be "mrs squirt"

drilldo squirt

Nosfereefer posted:

surely that would be "mrs squirt"

Ha.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
when someone tells me i'm in trouble and being disciplined, my temporal lobe lets me know "being in trouble" is only their head, not mine. therefore, they're the one with the problem.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

turns out I'm basically a cross between a robot and a bratty child. huh. good thing self-reflection is illogical

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If I can hear myself think then you're not yelling at me loud enough for not living up to the same standards that you yourself can't live up to

-Ghandi

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pizzatime

I drove over a red light but my advanced knowledge of the world enables me to realize the true nature of our situation in relation to the universe so I know that it doesn't really matter as it is trivial compared to the experience of being able to understand the complex concept of what to do when encountering a red light while driving a vehicle.

beer pal

posting smiling posted:

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Lutha Mahtin

why does this guy keep telling me to "stop resisting"? the only thing i'm resisting is the urge to move away from him, because his yelling might be causing damage to my ears (damage that is non-repairable). i know that the pain and tears that i feel in my eyes now isn't ultimately harmful, because pepper spray is just an irritant. i can't see very well now though so i can't check if my knee is bleeding...

the unabonger

posting smiling posted:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

if one pill makes me sort of tired, three or four will have me sleeping like a baby.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
i justify a boy's raising, abusing, and killing of pet animals as hobby. the emotion is a mother's failure and the grief of vegans

Scaly Haylie

Pizzatime posted:

I drove over a red light

:eyepop:

Dr Cheeto
I made the reasonable choice and voted this thread a "2"

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
As an elf I am a highly logical individual. If I see someone behaving illogically, I attack.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
That includes party members.

Lutha Mahtin

DeepQantas posted:

That includes party members.

dammit but i really need to go to the bathroom. can't we break character for like 3 minutes? you can be SUCH an rear end sometimes :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

It's only logical to assume a truly libertarian society would have a healthy market in child slaves. The invisible hand of the free market would prevent any real abuses in this kind of system as their would be an economic incentive to keeping your property well cared for.

----------------

• Locked thread