Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

DentD posted:

Late 80s/early 90s sci fi genre adventure game? Sign me up. I'm blind to this but the opening has me hooked in so far.

Hmm. I think the captain is named Zaphod Beeblebrox and he is piloting the Heart of Gold.

This is the correct-est choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

NewMars posted:

"The Androsynth showed themselves, and something noticed them. There are no more Androsynth now. Only Orz."

Well, what else would you expect to happen when you poke *many bubbles* with your *fingers*?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Okay, I think what's happening is that the Green Ur-Quan and the Black Ur-Quan are opposing teams in their high school science project. The Green Ur-Quan were supposed to have all these species labelled in the terrarium, like, a week ago and is scrambling across the galaxy cramming everyone under shields. The other Ur-Quan are just sabotaging the project while they still can.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Arglebargle III posted:

Do people say "mack on" anymore?

At every opportunity! :heysexy:

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
But do they believe that or is it just the sorta thing you tell yourself in the vague hope that you'll stop feeling bad about all the genocide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
The Melnorme theme is way too peppy to be the BGM of someone coldly describing the way the Ur-Quan were drinking acids and self-mutilating to escape millennia of psychic slavery. Jesus.

• Locked thread