Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ProfessorProf posted:

• What is the name of our intrepid captain?
  • What is the name of his trusty Precursor flagship?

Voting will last for 24 hours.

Captain Chara piloting the ship Frisk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Eh. I won the game something like 10 times and I have no idea who is being talked about. Ah well...

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pierzak posted:

No, that would be Fill the ship with Dynamos/Shiva Furnaces (no guns, no crew pods [max 1 if the game doesn't let you go without], no fuel tanks). All ships must be Zoq-Fot-Pik.

:unsmigghh:

No, that would be: No fuel and sell all thrusters. Ships at that point don't matter, will die well before Crateris to attrition no matter what.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Too bad there won't be a genocide run of this game. I'd like to see it.

:shittydog:

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Thuryl posted:

I think that dialogue actually got put back into UQM, although obviously it's unvoiced.

Funny, I remember it voiced. One of my favorite conversations of the game too.

• Locked thread