Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
mayhaps you have heard of the killer app halo: combat evolved for the xbox?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Dokapon Kingdom.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
It's not specifically a couch multiplayer game but I had a ton of fun passing the controller back and forth with NES Remix.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

if you're open to wii games and have multiple wii remotes and nunchuks, i strongly recommend mario strikers charged.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was playing D3 with my friend last night and we had just cleared act IV with another rando and it was a good battle or whatever, and right when we load into Act V some guy who is literally level 10,000 joins our game and because of the way the math works to balance levels and XP gain, we killed one group of enemies and instantly gained 400 levels.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't realize how easy it was to break D3 and how blizzard does nothing to stop it. It was kind of annoying to have some random guy just wreck the game progression without us being able to do anything about it, lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

I didn't realize how easy it was to break D3 and how blizzard does nothing to stop it. It was kind of annoying to have some random guy just wreck the game progression without us being able to do anything about it, lol

Yeah i agree with you, they absolutely need to wreck that poo poo. I do not program games, but this does not seem like rocket surgery. Also, I've done some pretty stupid things in my gamer life but i've never been that dishonorable, who are all these degenerates that play diablo at level 10000. that's like playing a slot machine that doesn't cost any money and doesn't pay anything out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On the plus side I can get the plat in that game like, stupid easy now.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Double Dragon Neon is a drat good couch co op game. Also any Metal Slug game.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Diablo 3 on ps4 is some drat win

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

sharrrk posted:

if you're open to wii games and have multiple wii remotes and nunchuks, i strongly recommend mario strikers charged.

This

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Dongslayer. posted:

rocket league is great for passing the controller between matches

RL supports 4 person LAN mode on one computer.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Diablo 3 on ps4 is some drat win

I kind of want to get it and try remote play.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Portable Diablo... I used to have a ROM of the PS version of D1 on my PSP and before that the badass Lord of the Rings games on GBA.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Resident evil 5, with the stipulation that the PS3 doesn't support multiple profiles, so yr bud will have to use a guest profile that WILL NOT!! save his progress between sessions. I hope u like to game

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I kind of want to get it and try remote play.

dude its really fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

dude its really fun

My friend and I decided we are going to get the plat. Only 495 bounties to go.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Portable Diablo... I used to have a ROM of the PS version of D1 on my PSP and before that the badass Lord of the Rings games on GBA.

and both of those things are probably better than untold legends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexual Norm
Aug 23, 2007

It's like shaking hands with a professional armwrestler.
PSO 1&2 was good for that kind of thing. i want to get it set up on my PC so me and my brother can feed mags again

• Locked thread