Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

Stoned playing Oblivion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'll never forget the experience of playing Oblivion breathlessly for like, ten hours straight once it came out and slowly realizing that it was a shallow piece of poo poo over the next few days.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

I'll never forget the experience of playing Oblivion breathlessly for like, ten hours straight once it came out and slowly realizing that it was a shallow piece of poo poo over the next few days.

shut the gently caress up

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eifert Posting posted:

Durrrrrrr

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Eifert Posting posted:

Goddamn dude.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I fart posting

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
By Azura; by Azura, by Azua!

You are the champion of the arena!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

reignofevil posted:

By Azura; by Azura, by Azua!

You are the champion of the arena!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xub0vRpTSJQ

"Son, we're leaving now.", my father called up to me from downstairs. "We won't be back until very late"

My father and mother were leaving for the opera for the night, and I was about to have the whole house to myself.

"Alright, I'll probably be asleep. See you tomorrow morning."

As I watched my parents SUV pull out of our driveway and down the street, I knew it was time for one thing and one thing only.

Weed, and Oblivion.

I ran and grabbed my 360, bong, and a sack of the good poo poo and hurried downstairs. It was time to plug my triple into the big screen. My 360 lit up with life (no red rings thank God), while I lit up the bong, and the world of Tamriel unfurled in front of my eyes.

I decided on creating a mage(natch) named Haroldus Kumarus. This was to be a Chill playthrough, where after rescuing Martin Septim I would stray from the main quest, choosing instead to walk, pick flowers and study the field of alchemy, and further my magical abilities. There. I was finished. He looked amazing. Perfectly sculpted and points skills wisely picked, I was ready to begin the story proper. It was an arduous journey through those Imperial Sewers, rife with danger indeed. Tragedy struck as the Emperor fell before me. I took another rip and continued on, and made my way to the exit. I was not prepared for the sight that awaited me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpALQ_zZdV4
(not sure how to take screenshots on360 but here it is anyway)

O H . MY. G O D...........

It was..... amazing. I don't know if it was the atmosphere, the music, or the dank...but it was the most beautiful sight my gaze had ever come upon in a video game. I actually felt a tear actually silently fall down my cheek. I was....home. That night I walked, explored, and quested to my hearts content. Eventually, while relaxing to the beautiful music, I slowly drifted off to sleep...I awoke the next morning feeling more refreshing and at peace with the world than I ever have in my entire life. For the next six months I did nothing but wake and bake and immediately head into the spellbinding world of Oblivion. That was how the majority of 2015 was spent for me and I don't for a second regret it. I implore anyone reading this who hasn't picked up this wonderful game, please, drive to your local Gamestop and pick a copy of this amazing journey today.

Lmao... But seriously, the visuals and descriptions in this post make me feel very much at peace.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao... But seriously, the visuals and descriptions in this post make me feel very much at peace.

That's the beauty of Oblivion, the game makes me feel at peace. Especially when I'm blitzed four bongs deep and cheeched as all gently caress. Very blessed out vibe (What the Skyrimtards call "boring" because HERP A DERP, WHERES MUH DRAGONS TO SLAY! I WANT DUH ACTION!! FUSRODAH LULZ!!! :rolleyes: )

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

That's the beauty of Oblivion, the game makes me feel at peace. Especially when I'm blitzed four bongs deep and cheeched as all gently caress. Very blessed out vibe (What the Skyrimtards call "boring" because HERP A DERP, WHERES MUH DRAGONS TO SLAY! I WANT DUH ACTION!! FUSRODAH LULZ!!! :rolleyes: )

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hauntingly beautiful field in Oblivion

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Cheeched as all gently caress

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

Stoned playing Oblivion

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Leave Skyrim out of this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ripping dabs in Gransys.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Ripping dabs in Gransys.

Natch.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Finding out that someone would play Oblivion without a basic level scaling mod in 2016 is like finding out people still think Michael Jackson is alive or Creationism is still a thing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

Finding out that someone would play Oblivion without a basic level scaling mod in 2016 is like finding out people still think Michael Jackson is alive or Creationism is still a thing.

Writing poo poo like this in a video game comedy forum in 2016 is even more embarrassing, IMHO.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Writing poo poo like this in a video game comedy forum in 2016 is even more embarrassing, IMHO.

This

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eifert Posting posted:

You need to stop trying so hard imo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Eifert Posting posted:

Troll2OhMyGoooooooooooood.gif

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Boy I bet getting lost every 90 seconds is a great way to squeeze more playtime out of Bethesda games.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Eifert Posting posted:

This is the worst post I've read in a week.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

You need to stop trying so hard imo

Epic person-you're-quoting's username/post combo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

Gross

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
hash oil and fallout new vegas

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yams Fan

NickRoweFillea posted:

hash oil and fallout new vegas

hash browns and civ 4

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

The Real Foogla posted:

hash browns and civ 4

Odd but good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

poo poo man, not even bad getting baked and playing some Fallout 4

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
*Thrusts sword at Mehrunes Dagon*

*He falls over comically*

*Run between his legs to watch a real man turn into a fire-dragon and turn into a statue*

10/10

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

reignofevil posted:

*Thrusts sword at Mehrunes Dagon*

*He falls over comically*

*Run between his legs to watch a real man turn into a fire-dragon and turn into a statue*

10/10

*bethesda employee sees this and removes Oblivion from the steam store

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

*bethesda employee sees this and removes Oblivion from the steam store

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZflVoZwbP4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff