Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

same, I only knew about arrows, F, spacebar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bump

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xub0vRpTSJQ

"Son, we're leaving now.", my father called up to me from downstairs. "We won't be back until very late"

My father and mother were leaving for the opera for the night, and I was about to have the whole house to myself.

"Alright, I'll probably be asleep. See you tomorrow morning."

As I watched my parents SUV pull out of our driveway and down the street, I knew it was time for one thing and one thing only.

Weed, and Oblivion.

I ran and grabbed my 360, bong, and a sack of the good poo poo and hurried downstairs. It was time to plug my triple into the big screen. My 360 lit up with life (no red rings thank God), while I lit up the bong, and the world of Tamriel unfurled in front of my eyes.

I decided on creating a mage(natch) named Haroldus Kumarus. This was to be a Chill playthrough, where after rescuing Martin Septim I would stray from the main quest, choosing instead to walk, pick flowers and study the field of alchemy, and further my magical abilities. There. I was finished. He looked amazing. Perfectly sculpted and points skills wisely picked, I was ready to begin the story proper. It was an arduous journey through those Imperial Sewers, rife with danger indeed. Tragedy struck as the Emperor fell before me. I took another rip and continued on, and made my way to the exit. I was not prepared for the sight that awaited me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpALQ_zZdV4
(not sure how to take screenshots on360 but here it is anyway)

O H . MY. G O D...........

It was..... amazing. I don't know if it was the atmosphere, the music, or the dank...but it was the most beautiful sight my gaze had ever come upon in a video game. I actually felt a tear actually silently fall down my cheek. I was....home. That night I walked, explored, and quested to my hearts content. Eventually, while relaxing to the beautiful music, I slowly drifted off to sleep...I awoke the next morning feeling more refreshing and at peace with the world than I ever have in my entire life. For the next six months I did nothing but wake and bake and immediately head into the spellbinding world of Oblivion. That was how the majority of 2015 was spent for me and I don't for a second regret it. I implore anyone reading this who hasn't picked up this wonderful game, please, drive to your local Gamestop and pick a copy of this amazing journey today.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ayy lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
It's 4/20 y'all. You know what that means right? Yup, it's the perfect day to get positively toasted off that sticky and lose yourself in the beautiful world of Tamriel. See you in the Imperial City, gamers. Toke on

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

rediscover posted:

It's 4/20 y'all. You know what that means right? Yup, it's the perfect day to get positively toasted off that sticky and lose yourself in the beautiful world of Tamriel. See you in the Imperial City, gamers. Toke on

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

rediscover posted:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

standing in the woods, BRO. It's the 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

standing in the woods, BRO. It's the 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺

oh, so you have me on snapchat

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

rediscover posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Oblivion and chill

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

Oblivion and chill

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol wooooo

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Have you heard of the high elves

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Ristolaz posted:

Have you heard of the high elves

hahahahhaha

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I can't stop watching that video

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xub0vRpTSJQ

"Son, we're leaving now.", my father called up to me from downstairs. "We won't be back until very late"

My father and mother were leaving for the opera for the night, and I was about to have the whole house to myself.

"Alright, I'll probably be asleep. See you tomorrow morning."

As I watched my parents SUV pull out of our driveway and down the street, I knew it was time for one thing and one thing only.

Weed, and Oblivion.

I ran and grabbed my 360, bong, and a sack of the good poo poo and hurried downstairs. It was time to plug my triple into the big screen. My 360 lit up with life (no red rings thank God), while I lit up the bong, and the world of Tamriel unfurled in front of my eyes.

I decided on creating a mage(natch) named Haroldus Kumarus. This was to be a Chill playthrough, where after rescuing Martin Septim I would stray from the main quest, choosing instead to walk, pick flowers and study the field of alchemy, and further my magical abilities. There. I was finished. He looked amazing. Perfectly sculpted and points skills wisely picked, I was ready to begin the story proper. It was an arduous journey through those Imperial Sewers, rife with danger indeed. Tragedy struck as the Emperor fell before me. I took another rip and continued on, and made my way to the exit. I was not prepared for the sight that awaited me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpALQ_zZdV4
(not sure how to take screenshots on360 but here it is anyway)

O H . MY. G O D...........

It was..... amazing. I don't know if it was the atmosphere, the music, or the dank...but it was the most beautiful sight my gaze had ever come upon in a video game. I actually felt a tear actually silently fall down my cheek. I was....home. That night I walked, explored, and quested to my hearts content. Eventually, while relaxing to the beautiful music, I slowly drifted off to sleep...I awoke the next morning feeling more refreshing and at peace with the world than I ever have in my entire life. For the next six months I did nothing but wake and bake and immediately head into the spellbinding world of Oblivion. That was how the majority of 2015 was spent for me and I don't for a second regret it. I implore anyone reading this who hasn't picked up this wonderful game, please, drive to your local Gamestop and pick a copy of this amazing journey today.

Lmfao.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Stoned playing Oblivion

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Castlevania: Rondo of Blunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath