Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

I'm as confused as you are.

I guess that's where it places Shepard when the scene is loaded?
The shadows and the extremely low res textures on Shepard look like scorch marks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

JT Jag posted:

Bioware added relatively subtle differences between the genders of the non-human species (for the ones that had different genders) so that you can only notice it if you're looking for it. And I kinda appreciated it because I mean, when they look us weird soft skin-things I doubt they can figure out if it's a male or female unless they're experts on the subject.

It can't take many classes of Xenobiology 101 for a Turian or Krogan or whatever to realize:
1) look at human's face.
2) look 1-2 feet down; see chest.
3) Are there bumps?
3a) Yes? ~95% chance: human is female.
3b) No? ~95% chance: human is male.

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

JT Jag posted:

Turians probably think that a human that can't tell the difference between a male and female of their species is just as big of an idiot, because god, you just have to look at the crest, it's so obvious

Well, the turian crest is on the back of the head while human breasts are front and center, but I suppose you have a point. Couldn't find anything on krogan or salarian sexual dimorphism though. I can only imagine, from their perspective, humans have World of Warcraft levels of sexual dimorphism.

VVVVVVVV

nine-gear crow posted:

You humans are all racist!

ahem, 'Speciest'.

NullBlack fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Dec 14, 2015

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

Shepard is now the commanding officer of the Normandy. Why isn't she referred to as Captain Shepard?

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

DeusExMachinima posted:

Only the higher-ups at the con saw the list but I was told Death Wish 3 was on there because she got her boobs out during a rape scene. This was when she was a struggling actress before TNG so she took whatever jobs. Apparently the balding ponytail types asked her to sign their DVD cases of DW3 with unusual regularity. :stonk:

suddenly Sirtis' no-talk list goes from petty to entirely understandable. That's hosed up.

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

What is going on with her cheekbone? She looks like one of the vampires in ES IV: Oblivion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

I'd like to know how the Thorian cloned the asari's clothing. Is there a sewing machine inside there?

• Locked thread