Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
his metroid is smaller than FAU's metroid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

Lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

lmao holy poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Yea its loving bull honkey.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

make me a mod too

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

make me a mod too
the uninstall mod

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Looking at your mod history is actual torture.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'd always wondered which admin gave me the angry title because they thought I was making fun of Vilerat. It was Fistgrrl. That makes sense.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
We have a great forum here imo and the only good admin and mods have come from here. Well that's all I have to say,cya.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'd always wondered which admin gave me the angry title because they thought I was making fun of Vilerat. It was Fistgrrl. That makes sense.

EVE players get shot to death with thousands of small arms fire and bazookas

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol at BBGs four page long mod history.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Alright Im not going to poo poo up this thread with mod stuff anymore.. just thought that was funny

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Post my mod history lol

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Centipede arcade or Zelda 2 OP

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Post my mod history lol

Im probably not allowed to.. QQ.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh well. Sorry for making GBS threads up this thread. It's not a bad thread.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

no mods no masters

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

make me a mod too

Weren't you the last YCS IK

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
It was either Mega Man 1 or Final Fantasy 1 when I was 3. I can't remember.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I don't remember because I was like 2 but it was probably frog bog on my dad's intellevision

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

One of my mom's old boyfriends gave me his old NES when I was like 3 or 4 (at least I assume it was a hand-me-down, the SNES would have been about 5 years old at that point) with the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt combo cartridge. He had to coax me into playing it because I thought all the goombas and stuff were other players and I was afraid of losing.

I had a lot of fun with it but it was Pokemon Blue that really got me playing a lot of games.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Idk but I remember the first game I purchased myself was Frogger for the PC

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
The first game I remember playing at a friend's house was Super Mario Bros. 3. The first one I owned and beat was DuckTales on the Game Boy.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

can mods or admins see who bought who angry custom titles

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Combat - Atari 2600

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Weren't you the last YCS IK

i dont think ycs had mods for the last year or two of its existence

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Good question OP, I did some research and it turns out it was something called Binatone TV Master MK 8. Dope name.

The on-chip games were supposed to be different sports like squash or soccer, but were actually all pong variants with different number of paddles. Good pong games though.

Then there was this cowboy duel game I remember playing, where the shots would ricochet off blocky tree sprites really fast. Not sure if it was on a cart or not. But the nerd who had the console used cheat codes or something because I lost every time. Fucker.

To answer the question, don't remember, but it was cool to play a T.V. GAME anyway.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

commander keen 4

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
crash bandicoot , which was some win. that was the first game i owned since it came with my ps1. before then, i think i played some space invaders on an arcade machine (btw, i remember this. it was regular space invaders but it had these cool shmup style bosses. ne1 know what im talking about ?).

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
sonic 2 and super mario world

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

can mods or admins see who bought who angry custom titles
No, only if it was a mod action. Then it shows up in their history.

Rhycool
Jul 15, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I wish you guys would come hang out at my house and play some couch co op with tmnt 3

oh HECK yes! easily my most played game, before I got my n64. :D

First game was either super mario bros 3 or zelda 1. Both were fun and good and the rest is history!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
kirbys adventure

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ol yeller posted:

kirbys adventure

Kirbys had lots of adventures... which one ?

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
Marble Madness on a PC, using mouse controls.

It's cool and surreal but for tiny me it was way, waaaay too difficult.

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
the first game i remember playing is either startropics or kirbys dream land

though there's a home video of my brother and i playing super mario bros, so that is probably it

forgot the point of the post, all three of the games are good

Dec 26, 2012

tetris on game boy for sure

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
This was more than 30 years ago, but I can remember playing Venture and Space Panic on our Colecovision when we lived in West Germany.

Venture has 2 main parts, first is like the dungeon you're in, you can travel to any of the rooms where the actual game happens, which is that each room is a little puzzle of timing or shooting, to grab a treasure. When you do them all you can move to the next dungeon. A horrible monster will come eat you if you take too long though, and as a 3 year old it scared the piss out of me. Definitely good memories.

Space Panic is kind of like Lode Runner. You climb ladders and fall off ledges, but the thing you try to do is kill aliens by burying them alive in holes you dig. Eventually though you run out of air and your man turns blue inside his space helmet and suffocates. Pretty grim.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i want to read the mod queue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
Skate or Die: Bad 'N Rad

• Locked thread