Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Larry Parrish posted:

When they start making cheap 100TB drives Im gonna install every single steam game I own, and all my old CD-ROM and DVD games. It will be sweet.

by then games will be 30tb each

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Captain Toad, Yoshi's Wooly World, Super Mario RPG, Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

Captain Toad, Yoshi's Wooly World, Super Mario RPG, Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

That's some drat fine gaming.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Just Cause 3. Waiting for the patch

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Bayonetta 2, MM3DS, Super Mario Maker. I need to ration my gaming time better.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pretty much all my WiiU titles got sidetracked by Bloodborne and MGSV

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Much doge.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Bravely Default. I was gonna get to BD but then Dragon Summer started and I'm saving it for my next jrpg craving. Gonna play these good games.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I often dont play the last 5 to 10 percent of a game which Ive been trying to be better about. But at the same time its like dude.. dont fail college haha.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

program666 posted:

I'm proud to be a very conscious buyer, and I only bought like 7 games this year, but looking through my purchase history it seems that I bought nidhog, sid meier's pirates and rayman legens and completely forgot about it lol

Pirates is fun, I still load that game up every once in a while even though I've beaten it at least a dozen times. Probably because the music and ocean noises are so soothing

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

El Shaddai and Muramasa: The Demon Blade I found used earlier this year but never got around to playing them.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Jerkops posted:

Pirates is fun, I still load that game up every once in a while even though I've beaten it at least a dozen times. Probably because the music and ocean noises are so soothing

agreed. Tropico is also hits the spot for me.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I should probably continue playing the last of us: remastered. I don't love the style of game but I imagine it was going to get better.

I really gotta beat infinifactory, I always get stuck optimizing older puzzles and haven't quite gotten to the end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh ya, add Nier to my list. Forgot I even bought the drat thing tbh.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

No Such Thing posted:

El Shaddai and Muramasa: The Demon Blade I found used earlier this year but never got around to playing them.

El shaddai looked cool, but shallow

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Hello new desktop background !!! XD

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Chill Penguin posted:

El shaddai looked cool, but shallow

I heard it was based on biblical apocrypha which i thought was neato, but then i never actually played it, so.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the only game that's done the crazy christian biblical mythology stuff well was Bayonetta

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

the only game that's done the crazy christian biblical mythology stuff well was Bayonetta

Doesn't shin megami tensei use a lot of biblical mythology too?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

No Such Thing posted:

Doesn't shin megami tensei use a lot of biblical mythology too?

that's fair, but they use kind of everything lol

only game thats done the exclusively the biblical stuff well was bayonetta then

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chill Penguin posted:

Hello new desktop background !!! XD

gently caress you.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

gently caress you.

that guy sucks so bad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You know whom else hated Doge? Adolf Hitler.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dragon Quest Warriors and the latest EU4 expansion got swallowed by Xenoblade X

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The one I feel really bad about is Pillars of Eternity since I was role playing my character really hard and the mechanics are dense enough that I don't really ever want to jump in blind.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Dragon Quest Warriors and the latest EU4 expansion got swallowed by Xenoblade X

drat I haven't played EU4 in some time. mayhaps its time to buy all the new expansions and play it for another thousand hours

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh ya, add Nier to my list. Forgot I even bought the drat thing tbh.

Oh, yeah- this.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Wormskull posted:

gently caress you.

Wth??? Is there something wrong with puttingt his aepic doge image on my monitor at wormm?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*cracks knuckles*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh... looks like ZOq took care of it.. hah. Well uh.. you better watch out or next time Ill be the one.. that gets you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh... looks like ZOq took care of it.. hah. Well uh.. you better watch out or next time Ill be the one.. that gets you.

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

wait is net cafe really a mod now? lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
the tiny metroid niggy

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

Apolgies.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The baby metroid is the one that saves Samus and the big metroids are annoying enemies.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Err, I don't remember any of the gmaes I bought and then didn't finish, retard OP, since I do that a lot. There are no mirrors nearby and my monitor is on.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Apologies.*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

The baby metroid is the one that saves Samus and the big metroids are annoying enemies.

Epic this... Mods are biotches!

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Sorry Witcher 3 and Kirby's Clay stuff, you just couldn't cut it vs. Splatoon and Isaac.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Oh yeah, I've touched Splatoon like twice since I bought it...I feel bad cuz it's pretty epic.

• Locked thread