Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

who are you? i dont know who you are but you seem to know me? kinda weird imo

who are you? 2010 reg lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
trannies who are mad that lesbians won't gently caress them are really funny to me

like dang dude right now someone is getting beheaded in Mexico and in the Middle East idk have some perspective

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol if you don't think America is all about the doctor shopping

It's why so many people fear SOCIALIZED MEDICINE because people somehow think private doctors will disappear and doctors will be literal slaves to the government

we can't lose doctor shopping!!

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
greeting from the Something Sensitive goldmine

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Grandmother of Five posted:

greeting from the Something Sensitive goldmine

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:rolleyes: lol nice try buddy, but you haven't figured out the secret trick to get lesbians to suck your dick. i have to applaud him for trying though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Moridin920 posted:

trannies who are mad that lesbians won't gently caress them are really funny to me

like dang dude right now someone is getting beheaded in Mexico and in the Middle East idk have some perspective

There was an 'after school special' about an experiment in the 80's where a teacher divided his class into 'red armbands' and 'green armbands' and gave the red ones much more power, and within a short time they became literal loving monsters

He ended the experiment early by rolling out a picture of Hitler saying 'this is who you just imitated, this is your idol'

We need to do the same to those mad trannies

Get 'em in a room

This...this is YOU

(Unveils picture of noted Incel, Elliot Rodger)

• Locked thread