Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Jewel Repetition posted:

I refuse to believe you don't like Undertale.

You have AIDS.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Jewel Repetition posted:

Another person you should be able to marry: Briar Rose.

I RP the hero of Oakvale as a bit simple, which works well with the generally dumbfounded look he has (his will powers are just savantism). He stays true to his roots by keeping the name Chicken Chaser and always doing good deeds like his dad encouraged. He's also huge because why wouldn't you train everything.

So quick-witted, pragmatic, hypocritically fame-basking Briar Rose contrasts with him in every way. That, combined with her being dwarfed by him but still dominating him with her wit, would make for such a cute couple. I'm not even a shipper but goddamn. But no, you can't. Why wouldn't they make it an option if you choose to spare her at the end during TLC? gently caress.

:yikes:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Some epic cattes being posted ITT.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Welp... Gotta say you definitely cum to some interesting stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Haha. Let's keep on flaming him

I wasn't flaming him. Just commenting on his eclectic tastes

• Locked thread