Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Yes I do remember Fable OP infact I thi-

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SANDERISTAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*A bunch of college-aged kids come in with EVERYTHING for a huge lecture on economic policy, why there will be world peace if Bernie Sanders is elected president, and how much they love Undertale and how cute the "spoopy" skeleton from it is*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

jfc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Molyneux peaked with the Magic Carpet spell list.
I still can't believe he managed to fit 2,970 spells into that game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jewel Repetition posted:

Now that Lionhead's gone, Molyneux is going to show all the Kickstarter kids what it really means to build grand expectations that aren't met.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

[In zacha del la rocha voice] yeah yeah your a kid now, yeah you a squid now

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

12-year-old Ohio boy: "C'mon!"

BBG, mumbling: "gently caress you I won't do what you tell me..."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jewel Repetition posted:

Thinking about commissioning some Briar Rose/Chicken Chaser slash art (sfw) so I'm gonna have to start the game up again for references. Will probably just cheat engine my way to my Chicken Chaser headcanon appearance instead of actually playing through, especially since Briar Rose only appears at the beginning and very end of the game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol that he edited out the probation declaration when he self quoted.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

Welp... Gotta say you definitely cum to some interesting stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Jesus Christ.... if you spell Jeb Repetition backwards it spells out Matthew The Man

Oh poo poo! Mods, please gas this thre- wait no, don't!!

• Locked thread