Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

Um.. is anyone interested in talking about Fable in this thread.. show of hands.

one time the games fable 2 thread called me a minmaxer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont understand how anyone found anything about fable 2 interesting and reading reviews after i played it was really confusing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

It was awful but I payed $10 for it at Best Buy a year after it came out

i think i got it for free from a xbox live glitch or something

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

It's just inconceivable that someone could not like the 8-bit-style-except-actually-lazier game made to cash in on the retarded crowd of Humble Bundle gamers that cannot stop buying any game on steam as long as it's $15 and has exactly 1 gameplay mechanic

dude its bullethell earthbound!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

I still can't believe he managed to fit 2,970 spells into that game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Singing Chav posted:

How does one min/max Fable II anyway. Did you make you char be as evil and fat as possible or...

i asked why the game bothers to have a cheap wedding ring your wife will like a tiny bit and a expensive wedding ring she would love, when they both cost so little

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

My 360 scratched my fable 3 copy I bought (a nice circular scratch cause I had the audacity to move it) and my friends rental place was shuttering that month so I rented it and waited for it to go out of business

good job buying two copies of fable 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

rediscover posted:

Welp... Gotta say you definitely cum to some interesting stuff.

• Locked thread