Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chrs

the best place to eat candy canes this year is in the shower and here is why:

1. Generally candy canes can get your hands quite sticky. This is not a problem in the shower because you can just rinse your fingers under the shower head whenever you please.

2. Candy canes have a natural hook shape so if you ever feel like taking a break from eating, you can just hang them off of the little bar you usually hang your shower gel off of.

3. It provides a Christmassy experience for your bathroom. A part of the house typically lacking in Christmas festivities.

As you can plainly see the shower is a great option candy cane consumption this year. You could also experiment with other foods if you are feeling bold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
it would have to go better than eating chili in the shower, I tell you that much *grumble*

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Caution: attempting to eat a candy cane while it's hooked on a shower implement just results in a lot of water getting into your eyes along with painful shampoo residue that doesn't include a No More Tears (R) formula.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

alnilam

Candy canes also go well with the refreshing sensation and smell of peppermint castile soap

alnilam

I can't read the whole dr bronners label without a sugar boost

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I tried to hang my bar of soap off a bar and it kept falling, 1/5 stars, at least the soap smells nice

FreshCutFries

shower beers? shower candy canes? how about shower feasts, mother fuckers

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
candy cane silly straw- game, set and match

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Chrs

Thingyman posted:

shower beers? shower candy canes? how about shower feasts, mother fuckers

What about a restaurant where you shower whilst you eat?

platonicbackrub

What about a shower but you never get out of it and when you need to shower you open a door and youre in a bigger shower or something

FutonForensic

platonicbackrub posted:

What about a shower but you never get out of it and when you need to shower you open a door and youre in a bigger shower or something

that's what heaven is. the angel had to say "be not afraid" to the shepherds because everyone was grossed out by how pruny it was.

joke_explainer

Zorodius posted:

it would have to go better than eating chili in the shower, I tell you that much *grumble*

Just imagining this big overly heavy pot of chili and you're trying to eat it with a wooden spoon and there's soap and foam and water spewing into it and you're like 'ughh!! this isn't working at all! just trying to save time getting my chili in before work!!'

google THIS

trying to eat an ice cream cone in the shower is the saddest thing

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Some ppl like soggy potato chips. :colbert:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

This is genius! If I hold the candy cane in my teeth and hook the other end over the shower curtain rod, I can finally wash the bottoms of my feet!

ty nesamdoom!

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
I prepare most of my food in the shower.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
Spent too much time eating candy canes in the shower and ran out of hot water and then I got a candy cane stuck in my hair and it stuck there with the cold water :(

google THIS

I take military showers so I have to crunch down 98% of the candy cane

GEExCEE

I do this with peaches, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues

I like to do this with sherbet as it makes it a fun challenge to eat as much as I can before it dissolves. It's like a time trail level in mario kart but instead of me racing around as Wario I am Wario and the race is the sherbet and I can never win because Peach always hits me with her red shell. :(

• Locked thread