Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

totino boy posted:

everyone should vote merk who claimed scum. if you let him live and he actually is scum he will win and then can you imagine the size of his head

Oh look, you guys are already all over this poo poo. Lovely lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Rarity posted:

As for me, I'm a drug I've never heard of and after GISing I never want to hear of it again :gonk:

Proposal: a Mafia game for responsible drug users and "harm reduction".

Reality: a man falls through the Earth and into Parisian catacombs. Taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. Grasping the nearest by the shoulders he shakes it madly, yelling "My nigga, ##vote Rarity".

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

Proposal: a Mafia game for responsible drug users and "harm reduction".

Reality: a man falls through the Earth and into Parisian catacombs. Taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. Grasping the nearest by the shoulders he shakes it madly, yelling "My nigga, ##vote Rarity".

I don't like this logic: I win when there are no more threats to drugs killing drugs is a threat. ##vote jedit

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

totino boy posted:

everyone should vote merk who claimed scum. if you let him live and he actually is scum he will win and then can you imagine the size of his head

You're right ! ##vote TB poo poo must be the drugs

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Puntification posted:

I don't like this logic: I win when there are no more threats to drugs killing drugs is a threat. ##vote jedit

Rarity has effectively claimed to be krokodil, a drug brewed out of Christ knows what in some Russian's bathtub that literally dissolves flesh as a side effect. If he ain't scum, he's surely 3P. I don't want krokodil on my team.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

Rarity has effectively claimed to be krokodil, a drug brewed out of Christ knows what in some Russian's bathtub that literally dissolves flesh as a side effect. If he ain't scum, he's surely 3P. I don't want krokodil on my team.

That doesn't make sense to me. As far as I can tell the town faction in this game is drugs. Terrible, frightening drugs are still drugs, right?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Flying Leatherman posted:

That doesn't make sense to me. As far as I can tell the town faction in this game is drugs. Terrible, frightening drugs are still drugs, right?

That's like arguing poisons are drugs. The scum team could be things like the brown acid, crack or bath salts - things that make drugs look bad.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

That's like arguing poisons are drugs. The scum team could be things like the brown acid, crack or bath salts - things that make drugs look bad.

I can see how that makes sense, but not willing to buy into it until we lynch a scum and see some flavor.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Krok might be a 3P, doubt they're scum.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

totino boy posted:

How can it get any bigger?

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

##vote EXAKT, because.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

totino boy posted:

Jedit posted:

##vote Jedit

Granted it's still early but the logic he's using to justify his vote on Rarity sounds fake to me.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

I don't think Jedit is making a serious vote there.

Vote EXAKT instead, because it's cool. You want to be cool, right?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote zzyzx

scum found

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

zzyzx posted:

I don't think Jedit is making a serious vote there.

Vote EXAKT instead, because it's cool. You want to be cool, right?

I feel like there's something I'm supposed to Just Say when faced with peer pressure...

...but I can't remember it right now and I want to be cool ##vote EXAKT

bromplicated posted:

Hi I didn't post because of all the drugs I was putting into my face.

This sounds like something an undercover would say. Are you a cop? If I ask you legally have to tell me.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

This sounds like something an undercover would say. Are you a cop? If I ask you legally have to tell me.

Ah that was meant as a joke-y post and not an attempt to rolefish. :350:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Murmur Twin posted:

Ah that was meant as a joke-y post and not an attempt to rolefish. :350:

Nice try narc! ##vote mmt

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
You guys are, like, harshing my buzz. Why are peeps voting for my posting bro EXAKT?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You guys need to be quiet! I heard something weird!

I'm pretty sure people are outside watching us!

:tinfoil:

Also, my teeth itch! And my hair hurts!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

Krok might be a 3P, doubt they're scum.

Remind me of all the good reasons to keep a 3P alive. I'm sure there must be one, it's just escaping my mind right now in the face of all the most common types being anti-Town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You guys need to be quiet! I heard something weird!

I'm pretty sure people are outside watching us!

:tinfoil:

Also, my teeth itch! And my hair hurts!

##vote TMM

Jedit posted:

Remind me of all the good reasons to keep a 3P alive. I'm sure there must be one, it's just escaping my mind right now in the face of all the most common types being anti-Town.

Yeah I don't really think leaving a 3P around is a great plan but a d1 flavor case based on different drugs being different alignments bothers me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey sorry I fell asleep.

Flavour cases are stupid, so jedit is probably town, since only town can be that stupid

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

##vote TMM

Yeah I don't really think leaving a 3P around is a great plan but a d1 flavor case based on different drugs being different alignments bothers me.

This post bothers me and although I do think the vote is a bit weak, that's not what's really bothering me.

It's the second part of it because it seems to imply that Kash has knowledge that the rest of us don't have. I was assuming that we are all drugs and some of us just have a different alignment (maybe randomly determined or based on CPigs preferences or whatever), but Kash seems to be saying that there are people who aren't drugs and they are the scum.

I mean I could be reading it wrong and maybe he's just saying that we shouldn't say someone is scum based on the type of drug, but it still seems oddly phrased.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

This post bothers me and although I do think the vote is a bit weak, that's not what's really bothering me.

It's the second part of it because it seems to imply that Kash has knowledge that the rest of us don't have. I was assuming that we are all drugs and some of us just have a different alignment (maybe randomly determined or based on CPigs preferences or whatever), but Kash seems to be saying that there are people who aren't drugs and they are the scum.

I mean I could be reading it wrong and maybe he's just saying that we shouldn't say someone is scum based on the type of drug, but it still seems oddly phrased.

Yeah I'm sticking with TMM after this post because my role PM pretty clearly states to remove all threats to drugs and drugs being a threat to drugs seems silly.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

Yeah I'm sticking with TMM after this post because my role PM pretty clearly states to remove all threats to drugs and drugs being a threat to drugs seems silly.

Surely this logic also implicates jedit?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Puntification posted:

Surely this logic also implicates jedit?

I'd have to read over jedit again

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hrm. I see what you're saying. I think TMM's post about how I'm implying there are players outside of drugs which isn't what I said implies some other knowledge about the game. I am keeping a sharp eye on Jedit as well now.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Whole lotta inference going on.

Do we have a deadline btw?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So you think we're looking for a bucket of water?

Kash, I think you're engaging in a bit of setup spec and it's really early to be doing that so it seems out of place.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

merk (4): totino boy, EXAKT Science, Jimson, Rarity
EXAKT Science (3): Tommunist, zzyzx, Murmur Twin
Rarity (1): Jedit
TMMadman (1): Kashuno
Murmur Twin (1): Puntification
zzyzx (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
totino boy (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Jedit (0): Puntification, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Puntification

Not Voting (5): Flying Leatherman, merk, Opopanax, spacing in vienna, TMMadman

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 17th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Jedit posted:

Wait, you actually think that someone claimed third party because they said they got a drug they hadn't heard of and were disgusted by an image search?

Banjo Bones
Mar 28, 2003

bromplicated@gmail <-email

##vote Kashuno due to apparent special interest drug lobbying.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

So you think we're looking for a bucket of water?

Kash, I think you're engaging in a bit of setup spec and it's really early to be doing that so it seems out of place.

My guess would be that some of us are drugs and others are, like, DEA agents and / or methadone or whatever.

Point is, it's crazy to vote someone for being what you consider to be a "bad" drug, when we have no idea if scum are other drugs, or anti-drug forces, or AA, or who knows.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

zzyzx posted:

Wait, you actually think that someone claimed third party because they said they got a drug they hadn't heard of and were disgusted by an image search?

No, Kashuno said Rarity might be 3P on that basis and I said Rarity being 3P is not a reason to exonerate him. If we were to flip Rarity and he turned out to be scum, we would have to look at Kashuno.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
bromplicated has entered the game!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 1

merk (4): totino boy, EXAKT Science, Jimson, Rarity
EXAKT Science (3): Tommunist, zzyzx, Murmur Twin
Rarity (1): Jedit
TMMadman (1): Kashuno
Kashuno (1): bromplicated
Murmur Twin (1): Puntification
zzyzx (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
totino boy (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Jedit (0): Puntification, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Puntification

Not Voting (5): Flying Leatherman, merk, Opopanax, spacing in vienna, TMMadman

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 17th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jedit posted:

No, Kashuno said Rarity might be 3P on that basis and I said Rarity being 3P is not a reason to exonerate him. If we were to flip Rarity and he turned out to be scum, we would have to look at Kashuno.

Kashuno ... semi-agreed with you, and now you think ... Kashuno might be scum, if Rarity is also scum, which is also still based on your bizarro logic about what roles are what.

Are you literally high right now? Your logic is not very.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Jedit posted:

You were the one that first suggested Rarity was either scum-claiming, or a third party at a minimum, and then Kashuno responded to that. Why did you figure that?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hey guys. Any of you hepcats know where I can find some lucy in the sky with diamonds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Jimson posted:

Hey guys. Any of you hepcats know where I can find some lucy in the sky with diamonds?

THIS GUY IS A COP ##VOTE JIMSON

• Locked thread