Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I am on a drug, give me drug mafia. k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

merk posted:

Guys I don't do drugs. Can I still play? :(

##vote merk
Does this answer your question?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

totino boy posted:

everyone should vote merk who claimed scum. if you let him live and he actually is scum he will win and then can you imagine the size of his head

I can agree with this statement. Nothing I hate more than egg on my face.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey guys. Any of you hepcats know where I can find some lucy in the sky with diamonds?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

merk posted:

##vote jimson

scum voting scum here

The drug I am is good times with friends, and the satisfaction of a job well done. Of course not even I am as scummy as Merk.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Guys I literally have no idea what is going on right now. Holy cow this is crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

U S E L E S S P O S T

No but for real, what the point is this stupid post?

Just weeding out #TRUSCUM ##vote Kashuno

• Locked thread