Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
The Frozen Cold.

Eternal night falls on the Alaskan wildlands. A small town is ravaged by danger, threats spiral out of control. Doors painted with arcane symbols hint at the the vile nature of the machinations at work.
Your goal, is to cooperate with your fellow townsfolk, and drive out the scourge that has plagued your town. Of course, tensions are high sometimes even the smallest perceived slight can cause weeks of shunning and arguing. No one truly knows what would happen, if one of the many people armed to the teeth with hunting rifles have an actual attempt on there life. Would they contribute to the bloodshed?

This will be a 10 person Mafia game.
There will be 7 Vanilla Town, 2 Scum (both goons), and one (oneshot)Bulletproof Town aligned, that gains Vigilante after losing Bulletproof.

Pre-signed players.

Kashuno
ImGay

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Dec 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't understand, you have some like dark flavor then use a loving fargo poster

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

imgay posted:

I don't understand, you have some like dark flavor then use a loving fargo poster

Lmfao, my last game was really bland flavor, and then a Loss Edit

Actual answer, the picture is just a placeholder, cuz I had the Fargo poster on my computer for some reason.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Better?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm still gonna rebel since I'm just that edgy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

There was an Idea I had for a game that I was hesitant about running. Decided to go big or go home. sOrry IM GAY

• Locked thread