Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

LordoftheScheisse posted:

Fingers don't have muscles, boyo

wow you are incredibly stupid lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

LordoftheScheisse posted:

:(

Question: I have a ~2008 Samnung 40incher. How much can I peddle this poo poo on Craigslist for?

edit-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger#Muscles

read it and weep, finger muscle fuccs

lol they don't have internal muscles but they are directly controlled by muscles that give them strength you colossal pedantic fuckwad

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

hmmm idk I beat smb on a flat screen in like 5:30 the other day after finding an old NES while unpacking so I think maybe you're just really bad at video games? im sorry you had to find out this way :(

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

no lie I keep my OG consoles in a rubbermaid bin in the garage and play everything on a retron5 now, it owns (except the retron5 controllers which are garbage poo poo for idiots but I have a million old NES/Genesis pads around)

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Schweinhund posted:

5:30 is amateur hour. shouldve used a crt

yeah i know man im rusty as poo poo but still it's a far cry from unplayable like that scrublord asserted earlier

related note, how did we use NES controllers for so long, those corners fuckin hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

hmmm yes he is correct in saying there is input lag

except when you said that it wasn't input lag and the bottleneck was elsewhere

really makes u think (about how bad at reading comprehension you are)

• Locked thread