Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
So loving hyped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

CobiWann posted:

And LU made me a Jack Evans fan. I love how in his first match he had the crowd calling him (whatever the Mexican/Spanish word for "rear end in a top hat is) in less than 10 seconds.

I fell out of liking Jack Evans because he always seemed like too much of a spot monkey, but LU and his appearance at BOLA last year helped turn me around. He's still a spot monkey, but he knows how to get heat like crazy.

And the Spanish word they were chanting was "Culero!" Which does indeed mean "rear end in a top hat."

• Locked thread