Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Benny D posted:

Speaking of retarded controllers is playstation move still a thing or did they give up on that

They gave up I think but they still have the camera thing. MS seems to be moving away from Kinect too since 4/5 of XBO owners don't use it or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

Didn't Nintendo also patent an alarm clock or something with Mario in it that would know your bmi.
Mama mia!

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Finally the college semester is over and I have time to loving game. Gonna put 50+ hours into both Bloodborne and Xenoblade this Christmas.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Companies do this all the time

thats cool.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Lumpy the Cook posted:

In order to scare away the bear, raise your arms above your head and shout the name of the largest corporation you can think of.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Say "BURGER" to resume your shootmans!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

gaming has been win all year. hope the nx controller is very good and solid feeling.

In Training posted:

It's the main form of control for their upcoming VR headset

sony is good at reusing their warehouses of stuff nobody would otherwise buy.

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Dec 15, 2015

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

zen death robot posted:

gaming is loving awesome
:yeah:

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
It looks like a widescreen GameCube Controller, except a hge touch screen, which imo sounds potentially epic, high GOAT potential, dead rear end

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

not sure if i said this yet but, i love gaming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Benny D posted:

The entire oval is a touchscreen that can generate buttons on the fly. If its real it's going to be epic

Steam Controller already does that.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Gaming?

That's far out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

paco650 posted:

Gaming?

That's far out.

You need to not post until you change your whack rear end avatar and poo poo man.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

gently caress u gay bitch

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Im sorry. I got mad

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it's not just a touchscreen, the pentagons are analog sticks

That sounds like it would gently caress up my thumbs

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
In these trying times, i brought the ds, and im already feeling a bit better

Wish i could have loaded more game in tye r4

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ArfJason posted:

In these trying times, i brought the ds, and im already feeling a bit better

Wish i could have loaded more game in tye r4

Which games did you put in there?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

another year of living, another year of playing games. im definitely grateful for it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Which games did you put in there?

I didnt add anything since last time but i have twewy which i need toblevel anguis again, space inaders extrene, bangai o, castlevania aria of soerrow, layton 2, strange journey, umihara kawase, puyo puyo, kirby superstar. Tbh i wanted to finally try henry hatsworth after all these years

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

ArfJason posted:

I didnt add anything since last time but i have twewy which i need toblevel anguis again, space inaders extrene, bangai o, castlevania aria of soerrow, layton 2, strange journey, umihara kawase, puyo puyo, kirby superstar. Tbh i wanted to finally try henry hatsworth after all these years

you need to play elite beat agents if you haven't already

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
ghost trick is also insanely good and has an insanely good ending

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Keep your anesthesia and drugs to yourself doc, i got something even better. *unsheathes ds and wows the meducal staff with precision and speed at trauma center*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Coolguye posted:

Played that on emulator on release and its easily one of the best storygame i ever played ib my life i am legitinately thabkful i played it.

Also yeah i gotta play EBA

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Coolguye posted:

Sounds insane

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

ArfJason posted:

Played that on emulator on release and its easily one of the best storygame i ever played ib my life i am legitinately thabkful i played it.

Also yeah i gotta play EBA

if you like EBA also play ouendan 2 if you can find/dl a copy

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Really enjoyed osu on pc with a tablet

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ArfJason posted:

I liked Henry Hatsworth a lot. It was a good combination of clever gameplay, goofy writing, and difficulty.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
When Christmas is over I'm going to order Ghost Trick

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

ArfJason posted:

Really enjoyed osu on pc with a tablet

then yeah you'll like eba and ouendan

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

I.N.R.I posted:

Sounds insane

only thing more insane is that some nerds haven't played it :choco:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm playing it now on my mobile device and its awesome.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me, while wearing "I wish I was gaming" t-shirt and driving my car with "I wish I was gaming" bumper sticker to my job at GameStop: I wish I was gaming.

Dude the sick thing about working at a game store is you can pretty much game your whole shift. That's why I'm applying when I turn 16

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Hats worth is super fun

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I applied at Gamestop once and they called me two years later asking if I could come in for an interview

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

By that point I was in college four hours away with a part time job so no

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

I applied at Gamestop once and they called me two years later asking if I could come in for an interview

When I was actually 16 I applied at a game store where the pizza faced employees just played king of fighters '99 all day and they scoffed at me but then it was closed less than a year later. So who's Kyo Kusanagi now bitch.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Full disclosure I also did then, and do now have weeping cystic acne all over my body

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Full disclosure I also did then, and do now have weeping cystic acne all over my body

Mm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I lust for csgo but cant play it now. Sometimes Gaming can be too ftw......

• Locked thread