Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Fabricated posted:

Black Clover is moving to Jump GIGA because Tataba is being turned to dust by weekly publishing.

https://twitter.com/nite_baron/status/1692065268866957525

Jump GIGA is quarterly, so new chapters every 3 months.

Every 3 months? How big will the chapters be, like 100 pages?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
50-70 pages.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

I wonder if this makes for better odds on the anime coming back.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Casting Necromancy!

https://tcbscans.com/chapters/7579/black-clover-chapter-369?date=22-12-2023-13

Time to see a good fight get drawn out a bit.

:siren: The return of soul chain Death Match! :unsmigghh:

Jiro fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Dec 22, 2023

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

arguably the most that has happened in any black clover chapter in the year prior to the hiatus

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It's drawing out the fight, but honestly having the final boss clone themselves so every character can have a clean win on said final boss is kinda cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Read through this on the jump app while waiting for One Piece to update.

It's pure generic extruded shonen forcemeat and I commend it on providing an exactly average quantity of power ups, final forms, and power of friendships.

I felt the same way about demon slayer when I read it, but I guess that one got a much better anime and also successfully ended