Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIRDCON 2017

Right now I'm drinking dye so they can scan my colon. It's yellow and tastes like lemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

how are your spirits

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i hope you didn't get sent to the hospital near the middle school graveyard.... if so... rip...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BIRDCON 2017

death sext posted:

how are your spirits

I would say they are bright, much like the color of my colon atm

Matoi Ryuko

Just say NO to death. I learned that in school.

BIRDCON 2017

Qwerinty posted:

i hope you didn't get sent to the hospital near the middle school graveyard.... if so... rip...

I'm at a hospital near a film school. How much danger does that put me in?

BIRDCON 2017

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Just say NO to death. I learned that in school.

All these years I've been praying for death like some kind of chump... Matoi you may have just saved my life

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

I'm at a hospital near a film school. How much danger does that put me in?

should be fine

----------------

BIRDCON 2017

I have to pee but I'm also hooked up to an IV. This is my struggle

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Good luck with your colon troubles.

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

All these years I've been praying for death like some kind of chump... Matoi you may have just saved my life

Yer welcome.

death sext

what are your long term goals re: your colon?

BIRDCON 2017

drilldo squirt posted:

Good luck with your colon troubles.

Thank you drilldo I will think of you during the most trying moments of this experience

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Inshallah.

----------------

BIRDCON 2017

death sext posted:

what are your long term goals re: your colon?

I guess hmm... I would say my main goal is returning my colon to a state that doesn't require several doctors inserting their fingers into it. Also if I didn't die that would be tight

death sext

have you tried eating some iron and then attaching a powerful magnet to your toilet (instructions online)

death sext

addendum: and/or letting Jesus take the wheel?

BIRDCON 2017

I have not tried to pull turds out of my butt via a high powered magnet or consult Jesus about my condition. I will discuss these options with my doctor

platonicbackrub

POP LOL

platonicbackrub

i meant POOP LOL

BIRDCON 2017

Please don't epicly own me in my thread this is a sensitive time for me

platonicbackrub

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

Please don't epicly own me in my thread this is a sensitive time for me

IM SORRY LOL

BIRDCON 2017

Goddamn I seriously have to pee. Is this one of those things you yell "nurse! Nurse!" for?

platonicbackrub

Just go pee. Pee in you are hospital bed. Pee in you are night gown.

death sext

have you considered the legal ramifications of your pees and poops? squatters rights and all

Manifisto

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

Goddamn I seriously have to pee. Is this one of those things you yell "nurse! Nurse!" for?

Yes! Or press the call button if you have one!

ty nesamdoom!

Ace of Baes

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

I guess hmm... I would say my main goal is returning my colon to a state that doesn't require several doctors inserting their fingers into it. Also if I didn't die that would be tight
if you need a finger in the butt...lets just say i know a guy

----------------

BIRDCON 2017

Lmao it turns out IV bags lift right off the stand who knew

platonicbackrub

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

Lmao it turns out IV bags lift right off the stand who knew

i knew i just didnt want to post too many times in a row

BIRDCON 2017

If the answer is everyone don't tell me. I don't want to know

ScrubLeague

i thought this thread was about bitcoins

----------------

BIRDCON 2017

Ace of Baes posted:

if you need a finger in the butt...lets just say i know a guy

I really appreciate the offer but after having fingers professionally inserted into my butt several times I think I'm ready to put it behind me

death sext

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

I really appreciate the offer but after having fingers professionally inserted into my butt several times I think I'm ready to put it behind me

heh nice

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
do you have ulcerative colitis or something? if so i will take out your colon for you we could probably get a gold mine thread out of it if i live post it

fuck. marry. t-rex

The be why oh be inflamed colon youtube series

platonicbackrub

HUSKY DILF posted:

do you have ulcerative colitis or something? if so i will take out your colon for you we could probably get a gold mine thread out of it if i live post it

ill do the job for a buck less than what this doctor will charge

BIRDCON 2017

HUSKY DILF posted:

I should be getting my scan any moment so I'll be sure to let you know. Looking forward to byob stardom no matter the cost

BIRDCON 2017

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

The be why oh be inflamed colon youtube series

It's a shame I'm not twitch streaming this or something I know, but liveposting will have to do

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

I should be getting my scan any moment so I'll be sure to let you know. Looking forward to byob stardom no matter the cost

be that patient that insists on looking at their own scan, then make it obvious that you are filming it for an online second opinion the doctors will be impressed by your ability to shop around for value and how you are taking charge of your own medical care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
i do actually hope you get better buddy i'm sorry you are in the hospital again

i just have a lot of comments to make on this sort of thing witty and otherwise

• Locked thread