Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

Budget Prefuse posted:

so here i am relaxing on the second day of christmas when i hear something being thrown against my door. i open it to find a brown package with no address or name on it but it's covered in blood and smells like piss so i'm PRETTY sure it's from my B Y O B secret santa! (squee!)

let's open it up!

o m g it's literal trash. i love trash! this little guy is going to feel right at home among my other empty soda cans (in the trash can)

it's day of the tentacle on a floppy disk. love it! i'm sure you must have searched your attic for at least 5 minutes to find this. what a thoughtful gift.

an old dirty harmonica! i don't recall mentioning it around here, but i have no idea how to play one of these loving things. awesome!

and last but definitely least

it's a used piece of tissue! haha. it's cold so i've definitely got a seasonal reason for using it. too bad you thought of the same thing and used it first!

well that's it. that's everything that was in the box. thank you so much. love the gifts. please stop throwing dead pigeons at my window

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Budget Prefuse posted:

so here i am relaxing on the second day of christmas when i hear something being thrown against my door. i open it to find a brown package with no address or name on it but it's covered in blood and smells like piss so i'm PRETTY sure it's from my B Y O B secret santa! (squee!)

let's open it up!

o m g it's literal trash. i love trash! this little guy is going to feel right at home among my other empty soda cans (in the trash can)

it's day of the tentacle on a floppy disk. love it! i'm sure you must have searched your attic for at least 5 minutes to find this. what a thoughtful gift.

an old dirty harmonica! i don't recall mentioning it around here, but i have no idea how to play one of these loving things. awesome!

it's a used piece of tissue! haha. it's cold so i've definitely got a seasonal reason for using it. too bad you thought of the same thing and used it first!

well that's it. that's everything that was in the box. thank you so much. love the gifts. please stop throwing dead pigeons at my window

lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Budget Prefuse posted:

let's open it up!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

upload a harmonica version of the byob reggae to tindeck thanks

bong

by Shine
this went really well this year,

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

weird

by zen death robot
im going to kill myself

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

weird posted:

im going to kill myself

Please do not kill yourself, blub.

Scaly Haylie

i'm worried about the secret santa gifts.

my wheelhouse

by FactsAreUseless

QueefLatina posted:

this is mega GAY

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

weird posted:

im going to kill myself

----------------

Machai

Santee has not posted about presents yet, haven't received my own :(

A lone tear forms in Santa's eye and begins rolling down his cheek, only to be frozen half way. "Ho, ho, h-awwww"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

weird posted:

im going to kill myself

hurf de durf

alnilam

post your DAMNB gifts

Piso Mojado

goddamnit

Piso Mojado

just got back from the post office. apparently part of my gift, a liquid, exploded in the packaging. it's a loving mess. luckily the other gifts are unharmed. replacing the liquid gift now and will reship today :/

Looke

Not the explosion I was looking for

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Sorry thread.

So, my gift arrived well on time and nice looking and everything.

Here it was:

Here it was again:

And here's what was in it!

(actually only the game was in it but yeah)

Dixit! Pretty cool game if you have imaginative friends. 3 player minimum, and unfortunately we only have two people immediately available right now, but I'll bring it in to my department once vacation is over and it'll give us something else to play while desperately avoiding actual responsibilities, so pretty sweet.

Thanks Schmeichy of the Ladies Chatting Thread! Whoever you are.

Don't know why the thread is so dead this year. Too bad. I kinda wonder if closing the previous thread made people kind of lose track of everything going on. It's a lot of work having to find and click a whole new thread and add it to your favourites, rather than just follow the one you've already posted in. Exhausting.

Schmeichy

2spooky4u

Theglavwen posted:

Thanks Schmeichy of the Ladies Chatting Thread! Whoever you are.

You're welcome! I couldn't asked for a better use of my gift than shirking work :patriot: Happy slacking!

CatMotherMilfLover

by Fluffdaddy
came home from work.. to find this!

sooooo happy! Thanks Santa, it's everything I love! :ohdearsass:

----------------

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
How'd they fit the cat in the box?

CatMotherMilfLover

by Fluffdaddy

Theglavwen posted:

How'd they fit the cat in the box?

he came freeze dried, i just had to add water.

----------------

Allie

dixit is a great game. that is an excellent present

Lil Cunty

so many tiny dinosaurs :3:

also a rad skeleton key necklace, two pewter castles, 2 false mustaches, butter toffee that is the majestic work of Satan himself, a clever little device for handling hot bowls, a "Mary Jane" scented candle (really good) many candies not shown because I already ate them and also a big rear end bag of delicious homemade caramel corn, cool body decals that Santa made clear were from the bargain bin,, a whippitz balloon (you can never have too many of these imo) delicious smelling beard oils for mister cunty, an antler for Boutros that she loves more than me or anything else in the world, and a ball of catnip and several yarn toys for porch, only two of which I can find right now bc the cat is a toy hoarder and I haven't found where she's keeping her current stash yet

I think I got the best Santa of all time and I love her

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

My good friend Rusty Staub must have known that I was big into camping and poo poo cause he/she got me a flint and steel!

I've already used it to start a pretty dece bonfire :)

Then I got a glow-inthe-dark beer koozy which will be useful for when I get drunk outside and can't find my beer in the dark! It actually does glow in the dark but the glowing is hard to capture in a photo without having a real camera with a timed lens, whic h Ido but that camera uses film and hell if i'm gonna go through a roll to prove it glows in the dark just believe me okay

anyway here is the koozie pictured with my third gift, the best and most byob shirt ever :w2byob:

thank you rusty staub!! and a very happy holidays to all of my posting pals, including my santee who i hope got their gift :ohdear:

ty manifisto

Piso Mojado

that shirt. :swoon:

Brexit the Frog

glad ya liked it!!

I will post my own gifts this week sometime, honest

Piso Mojado

Rusty Staub posted:

glad ya liked it!!

please send me a shirt

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
i am the worst santee ever

i got three really cool gifts this year:

this is a paper mache crab that went to the top of my Christmas tree. I think the three wise men would have had a better time crossing the desert if they could tell people they were following a giant star crab to find the Messiah

and also a really cool card game and some interesting napkins. I used them when my in-laws were visiting the new baby and my father in law was confused and puzzled by them its a good thing to have him slightly off his game

I am horrible both because i'm posting this so late, but also because I lost the card that came with them and I don't remember the awesome poster who sent them to me so if that person was you THANK YOU for the awesome gifts and you are a great santa

im cute

This dog

Only registered members can see post attachments!

weird

by zen death robot
i loved mille bornes when i was a kid but i tried playing it again more recently and i was disappointed..

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
it definitely has style anyway, good aesthetic

----------------

alnilam

merry xmas husky dilf, in the spirit of christ our savior who was born this day, i forgive you

ty manifisto

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Rusty Staub posted:

glad ya liked it!!

:redass:

Brexit the Frog

I deserve this

alnilam

ty manifisto

Brexit the Frog

the first thing i got was this sweet-looking book, which i guess is part of a Nathan For You thing? i still haven't watched that show, but i'll get on it soon cuz i hear good things

the SECOND thing i got was this batshit wonderful dog blanket

thank you, [i'm-not-100%-sure-who-sent-these]!

alnilam

holy poo poo a madison blanket :woof:

ty manifisto

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

holy poo poo a madison blanket :woof:

omg

kuskus

Woah, check out this hot load!

:captainpop:
What a nice time. Thank you Santa for a bright life. I got hammered using this kit. My cats loved the crinkle peps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Rusty Staub posted:

the first thing i got was this sweet-looking book, which i guess is part of a Nathan For You thing? i still haven't watched that show, but i'll get on it soon cuz i hear good things

the SECOND thing i got was this batshit wonderful dog blanket

thank you, [i'm-not-100%-sure-who-sent-these]!

oh no did my card not show up :ohdear:

• Locked thread