Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Probably Shillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matthewtheman
Oct 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Bernie. I don't know anyone who actually supports shillary and have become convinced that shillary supporters are a myth made up by her campaign.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i think obama'll probably be president for almost the next 400 days then prob hillary

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

shilldawg

i love bern but you are absolutely fuckin lying to yourself if you think he'll be president

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the only things keeping hillary from the oval office are actuarial tables and even then it's looking rosy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hillary, who out of everyone is the best choice. but I'll be rooting for trump in the primary and the general.

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
Blarney Swanders

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
Hillary will beat Cruz/Rubio in an election that is closer than it should be. Sandaristas will bitch and moan and in the end either vote Hill-dog or stay home.

Matthewtheman posted:

Bernie. I don't know anyone who actually supports shillary and have become convinced that shillary supporters are a myth made up by her campaign.

~media conspiracy~ :tinfoil:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Addendum: If Trump and Sanders can join together for an independent bid after losing their respective primaries, they'll win.

poo poo, imagine if Bernie and Trump both ran as independents. We could be seeing a repeat of 1912. Guess that'd give Shillary the win, if Sanders follows Eugene Debs pattern.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Sanders won't run as an independent, he'll support Hillary because he's not an idiot.

It'll be Hillary.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Hillary, but after the first black President and the first woman President failing to deliver hope and change I suspect that the Democrats will be consigned to the political wilderness for a while and a drover's dog would be able to win next time around as long as they don't have a D next to their name.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Hillary Rodham Atreides-Clinton

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Can Hillary bravely follow Obama's sterling effort and lead us through another 8 years of maintaining the status quo? I guess we'll find out!

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

The Saurus posted:

Addendum: If Trump and Sanders can join together for an independent bid after losing their respective primaries, they'll win.

lol

Thankfully, Bernie's goal post-primary isn't going to be "Be a giant baby and run with the guy who has a totally opposite political philosophy."

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
this thread is trash without a mandatory toxx but its Bernie

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
toxx yourself for your loser candidate scam artist you loving lame as poo poo pedophile.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Mrit posted:

lol

Thankfully, Bernie's goal post-primary isn't going to be "Be a giant baby and run with the guy who has a totally opposite political philosophy."

someone's never heard of the horseshoe theory

:toxx: Jeb Bush will not become President of the United States of America

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
the media is doing nothing but talking about trump. if trump isn't going to be the nominee, what is going to cause him to lose out to rubio/cruz. because saying something preposterous like "banning all muslim immigration" doesn't do it!

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
Donald Trump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I wish Lincoln Chaffee didn't suck so much poo poo because I think he'd be good I mean his name is Lincoln and there was that one president named Lincoln.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

I wish Lincoln Chaffee didn't suck so much poo poo because I think he'd be good I mean his name is Lincoln and there was that one president named Lincoln.

Just don't expect much out of his first day

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

to answer your question OP, hillary clinton will win with between 51 and 52 % of the vote or maybe a little more

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah it's gonna be Hillary, which is a shame because although she is probably the most qualified I think the democratic party can do much better. I mean poo poo, I liked Bill Richardson in 2008 and then he disappeared off the map.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
you're kidding yourself if you think trump won't take this thing all the way to the white house

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

zeal posted:

you're kidding yourself if you think trump won't take this thing all the way to the white house

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I will be president of the united states as soon as Congress lowers the age requirement.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Hillary. Even though I don't like her very much.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Hillary will take it, Cruz/Trump will provide brutal debates like we haven't seen since Palin

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hillary Clinton will be President, and hopefully she spends 8 years wiping the floor with the Republican opposition, exposing them as frauds who fail to actually govern.

Alternatively, she will be a centrist like Obama and things will basically stay the same with some small progressive wins here and there as our country becomes more of a corporate plutocracy.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

WampaLord posted:

Alternatively, she will be a centrist like Obama and things will basically stay the same with some small progressive wins here and there as our country becomes more of a corporate plutocracy.

Probably this.

I'll take it over day 1 war with Iran though.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Carrasco posted:

Probably this.

I'll take it over day 1 war with Iran though.

Lol if you don't think hillary will be at war with syria within her first 100 days.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The Saurus posted:

someone's never heard of the horseshoe theory

horseshoe theory is trash writing for dummies

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I've made a huge mistake.

Powercrazy posted:

Lol if you don't think hillary will be at war with syria within her first 100 days.

Doubt it. Maybe a significant uptick in proxy bullshit.

Edit: Saurus, what happened to your av?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Edit: Saurus, what happened to your av?

got banned and lost plat and av for trolling franco :shrug:

i reregged when he wasn't mod anymore

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Matthewtheman posted:

I know one and they have a terrible personality, treat the people around them like poo poo, get easily angry, misinterpret rules to their advantage, and always have to be the best at everything.

Whiskey Sours posted:

Sanders won't run as an independent, he'll support Hillary because he's not an idiot.

It'll be Hillary.

The tragic truth.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Whiskey Sours posted:

It'll be Hillary.

If he supports Hillary then it betrays everything his campaign stood for, but anyone aside from his supporters knew that he was nothing more than a pandering lier from the start.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Immortan posted:

If he supports Hillary then it betrays everything his campaign stood for, but anyone aside from his supporters knew that he was nothing more than a pandering lier from the start.

Accelerationism isn't part of his campaign platform so not really.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Reanimated Corpse of Ronald Reagan (pbuh) is the only candidate capable of winning in 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Abner Cadaver II posted:

Accelerationism.

Berntard terminology 101.

• Locked thread