Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

KING FAGGOT OF THE SHITPOST KINGDOM
I loved Pulp Fiction, IB, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill and Django - is this one pretty good too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Sarchasm posted:

What's your opinion on Reservoir Dogs?

Personally felt it was the weakest, although it was the third movie of his that I watched. I mean it wasn't bad I just don't find myself enjoying it like I do the others on repeat watches

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

is this the movie where the guy gets raped by the bear

i want to know if he actually gets raped by a bear in the revenant becaues i literally won't see it if it that happens

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Saw this, wasn't bad, but I enjoyed his last two movies a lot more.

I think I prefer when he's telling a story with different locations, but whoever the poster was that said this was the most Resevoir Dogs like is 100% correct.

I enjoyed it more than RD.

Overall I'd give it a 75/100 as an overall experience, and the rape story seemed a bit awkward and out of place but I guess the movie needed a dose of anti-racism to balance out all the n bombs.

Acting was great, loved Goggins and loved SLJ. Also Zoe Bell is hot as gently caress somehow

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

The Walrus posted:

somehow? everything about her was calculated specifically to make you love her dumb rear end.

I mean she has one of those faces that you wouldn't look at in a picture and say 'omg 10/10' but the whole package is 10/10. She was good in death proof too

• Locked thread