Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

after I use up 10 slices I have to drop the last one on the floor and throw it away because that's what it's there for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

jesus, holding a spatula, staring down 8 buns, 10 hot dogs, 11 cheese slices, and a six-pack: crap i don't know what to do with this someone get me some loaves and fish or something

Scaly Haylie

just eat the last one

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
or double up, drat this is a honey pot to find out who knows they come in 24 packs isn't it

bacalou

why do you buy pre-sliced cheese

ChairmanMeow

man i got preboiled eggs
i don't do poo poo

ChairmanMeow

amazon wraps my gifts and my cats rear end has this

no more scooping

ChairmanMeow

my pants have socks built in

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
the 11th is a spare in case you drop one of the previous 10. it's handy for kitchen klutzes like me :)

fuck. marry. t-rex

You equipped your cats rear end with a lazer cannon?

ChairmanMeow

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

You equipped your cats rear end with a lazer cannon?

did you not?
no it keeps poop from coming out, as well as showing hologram messages

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the fat cats at the sliced cheese company know perfectly god drat well what they're doing

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

google THIS posted:

jesus, holding a spatula, staring down 8 buns, 10 hot dogs, 11 cheese slices, and a six-pack: crap i don't know what to do with this someone get me some loaves and fish or something

the struggle is real

deep dish peat moss

Just put it in the spare cheese drawer for next time.

deep dish peat moss

I've got 100's of spare cheese slices in my cupboard.

ScrubLeague

i need a calculator for all this cheese

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

google THIS posted:

it's pretty simple actually, just always be preparing your cheesy hot dogs and beer for 1,320 people at a time

start a business, even. perhaps in Alabama.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

smoobles posted:

it's pretty simple actually, just always be preparing your cheesy hot dogs and beer for 1,320 people at a time

start a business, even. perhaps in Alabama.

Now he just needs a cute name, like "Smoobie's Dog House" or something.

• Locked thread