Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Dylan owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Oh gently caress me they're doing the heeeeey song in England

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Arbitrary predictions and speculation:

Joe over Finn. Finn is easier to pull for when he has something to work for and Joe is easier to write storylines for because you don't have to invent new heat more complicated than "Joe is gonna kill you."

Bayley retains (but may not win.) Breaking Ground made it sound like they want Bayley doing more main roster stuff and that would probably end best with dropping the title, so I feel like she's gonna keep it a while. Nia gonna look strong as hell though.

Enzo and Cass. At some point they wanna pull the trigger on these guys. Mechanics can go in the ring but I don't think they can drive storylines like you'd want out of a long-term title holder. 

Apollo over Corbin. It's the most half-baked of the rivalries and I don't think they'd want to waste Apollo's upward trajectory on it -- especially since he's still lacking big-match wins.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

HEY

GET HYPE

NOW GET HYPER

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Zyla posted:

HEY

GET HYPE

NOW GET HYPER

DO WE STAY HYPE? DO WE DARE?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Junpei Hyde posted:

DO WE STAY HYPE? DO WE DARE?

THAT IS UP TO YOU BUT BEGIN WITH THE HYPE

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Zyla posted:

THAT IS UP TO YOU BUT BEGIN WITH THE HYPE

I AM INDEED QUITE HYPE

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Arbitrary predictions and speculation:

Joe over Finn. Finn is easier to pull for when he has something to work for and Joe is easier to write storylines for because you don't have to invent new heat more complicated than "Joe is gonna kill you."

Bayley retains (but may not win.) Breaking Ground made it sound like they want Bayley doing more main roster stuff and that would probably end best with dropping the title, so I feel like she's gonna keep it a while. Nia gonna look strong as hell though.

Enzo and Cass. At some point they wanna pull the trigger on these guys. Mechanics can go in the ring but I don't think they can drive storylines like you'd want out of a long-term title holder. 

Apollo over Corbin. It's the most half-baked of the rivalries and I don't think they'd want to waste Apollo's upward trajectory on it -- especially since he's still lacking big-match wins.

You forgot Emma getting murdered by Asuka.

CAN WE SURVIVE SO MUCH HYPE?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

How is the audio this bad? This is your home studio.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Haha Baron's dumb tattoo real big right behind Tom's head

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

New Sharif in Town posted:

IF WE DIE WE DIE HYPE

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
This is a 2 hour show, right?
I've gotta leave for work in a little over 2 hours.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Call in sick.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

I think this is gonna Be Emma's showcase. Asuka might win, but Emma's gonna be the one to look fantastic coming out of it.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

MOST LIKELY

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Dexo posted:

I think this is gonna Be Emma's showcase. Asuka might win, but Emma's gonna be the one to look fantastic coming out of it.

Yeah, I think that they're gonna shine up EMMA real good "tonight"

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

HE AIN'T HYPE

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Literally watching this on a phone at work. Hope no one comes in my office.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

You're right but that's also the world's safest call so I don't feel bad missing it

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Zyla posted:

MOST LIKELY

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SURVIVE THE DRIVE TO WORK WHILE BEING SO HYPE
I MAY DRIVE OFF A BRIDGE SCREAMING ABOUT BEING SO HYPE

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SURVIVE THE DRIVE TO WORK WHILE BEING SO HYPE
I MAY DRIVE OFF A BRIDGE SCREAMING ABOUT BEING SO HYPE

THATS NOT WHAT HYPERDRIVE MEANS

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
If Mojo Rawley ever headlines, or like, participates in any way in a TakeOver, it will be the best/worst GDT of all time

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
How much did Trips have to beg to get to use Ace of Spades for his Network show?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Man. All this Bayley stuff should be corny as hell but holy poo poo does her character work.

I fear for her if she goes to the Main roster.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

NXT hype packages are so good.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

abraham linksys posted:

If Mojo Rawley ever headlines, or like, participates in any way in a TakeOver, it will be the best/worst GDT of all time

GEEEEET HYPE

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Benne posted:

West Ham, huh. I would've pegged HHH as a Chelsea guy.

While scrolling through the page, this popped up and I thought it was Villa for a sec.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Wait what the gently caress is this set

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

How much did Trips have to beg to get to use Ace of Spades for his Network show?

Aren't Trips and Motorhead BFFs?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Haha they can't put a lapel mic on Renee's shirt

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

oh hey Chyna mention.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Shawn Cotureier posted:

While scrolling through the page, this popped up and I thought it was Villa for a sec.

Up the Villa.

West Ham works though, cause the Hammers.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

Wait what the gently caress is this set

They are in Connecticut.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Tom should have a matching sparkly suit

also where is Kyle Edwards (whoever that is)

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

:siren: Chyna acknowledgement :siren:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lol Lita just cutting Tom the gently caress off.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Dash and Dawson seem like they'd be right at home in 80's NWA

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

ohhhh maaaaaan this green screen

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
This is cool, I can watch a event live on the network for once!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

do they do two episodes of breaking ground a week, or was that ad just for a replay?

• Locked thread