Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I found this little guy walking slowly around on a wall in my house near an open (screened) window. There's no food in here for him so I trapped him in a tupperware container to let him out outside. He started flying around (can you spot his wings?) inside of the container but he gave up pretty quickly and went back to slowly walking around.

I don't really know what kind of bug this is. The area that we live in has tons of small ants, but this bug doesn't really look like an ant. Can anyone identify this bug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pogo the Clown
Sep 5, 2007
Spoke to the devil the other day
I'm not exactly a qualified bug-ologist, but I'm pretty sure somebody who is would need to see the top of that little guy to have a decent shot of identification.

Also your location in the world.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Looks like a Curculionoid beetle, aka. Weevil.

edit: But given the picture it's really hard to say.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

That.... almost looks like a bed bug. Or close enough that it's activating my bed bug PTSD. Check your mattress just to be sure!

edit: oh if he's flying around then nevermind

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

yeah

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
common brushtail possum.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Is it a turtle without it's shell?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Masonity posted:

Is it a turtle without it's shell?

Turtles only have 4 legs. It may be a lobster without its shell though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

Yes weevil and yes you need better pictures if you want to know more.

• Locked thread