Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

This was really dumb. They do all this buildup to the main guy getting into magic school and eventually he does a spell eventually despite not being told whats going on at all but hey wizards are jerks so I guess thats all fine. Then he's in his first class and the next scene he's having a panic attack because he thinks he's going to get kicked out of school for not being a good enough student. Five minutes later he's smugly lecturing his friend about the dangers of magic and how being able to do magic doesn't mean you can do magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

When the girl tore her arm up I was expecting her to wake up with her memory erased but see the wound and do some sleuthing to figure out what happened to her but she seemed to have just not forgotten at all and I guess that was her casting a spell?

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

So far there are no likeable characters in this show, everyone is a piece of poo poo. I guess thats the point maybe?