Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AzureFlame
Nov 26, 2009

Nihonniboku posted:

I did. It wasn't very good. It told the exact plot of the first book, but from Alice's perspective, without giving any further insight or information. And it read very quickly. I was pretty disappointed.

There's also currently an ongoing sequel limited series five or six issues in written by Lilah Sturges that takes place after the books, starring a new class of students after Brakebills accepts a group of hedgewitches. I haven't read the books but since this stars an almost entirely new group of characters, the only major differences seem to be that Dean Fogg is big and white, and magic isn't gently caress-y (no budget issues to worry about in comics!) I'm enjoying it so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU