Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Post you're fav pooping tips

1. If ur having trouble pooping put some chewing tobacco in for a minute and it'll loosen u up then spit that nasty poo poo out.

2. Spread ur cheeks using one side of the seat and ur hand on the other when pooping that way it comes out cleaner.

3. Hold it in for a few days or eat a lot of cheese and ull get a sure fire no wipe needed poop.

Post ur tips!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
-If you're constipated and prepared to dump a big load go to Mcdonalds...their industrial toilets are clean and wont clog

-if you got diahreha :D black underpants can conceal any skidmarks

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If you got a huge dong really be sure to take it out from under your rear end in a top hat before you expunge feces all over it.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
if youre constipated get a big burly man to pee in your rear end while he calls you a good girl

the poop should slide out problem free!!!

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
When u diarrhea make sure u are thorough. If u aren't u night miss some splashback that lands on ur cheeks then I'll have poopy underwear

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Stick a bike pump up your rear end and poo poo like a shotgun

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm taking a dump right now.

It's not very God though so I could also use the advice I guess

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

drinking like five cups of coffee every day at work will ensure that you poo poo on the MAN'S dime

concerned about hygiene? consider this: nobody else has probably EVER pooped in that urinal

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
sneeze

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Grody posted:

When u diarrhea make sure u are thorough. If u aren't u night miss some splashback that lands on ur cheeks then I'll have poopy underwear

wipe your entire lower body, get every ballsack/labia crease and don't forget between your toes

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Grody posted:

ALSO: If diahaharea :D at home and U make a big splatttter :siren: be sure to lift the toilet seat and clean otherwise this be ur buddies when they lift up seat n go peee >:{ LMAO

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

MiracleWhale posted:

nobody else has probably EVER pooped in that urinal

that's what everyone thinks, though

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Talkn bout some o dat nastyyy shitt :D :D :D

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Coffee + breakfast + 25 minutes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

wait until you really need to poop.
then poop.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Binge drinking is good

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
here you go OP, this will change your pooping life:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It won't make cleanup any easier, but doing it starfish style adds a little flair to any bowel movement.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

drat horror queefs posted:

Binge drinking is good

My Saturday poops are probably one of my most favorite things.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Rutibex posted:

Best me to it

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Holding it in for a min or two will put some force behind it and you'll poop like a fight train an hour late for the depot.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The squatty potty op.

It simulates all the benefits of squatting while you poop but you're still sitting down!

E: gently caress beaten. So do this instead.

Try slowly putting a finger up your butt to find the poop and prod it down slowly.

E2:
Try eating a sandwich while you poop.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
spread them cheeks and blaze a cig :clint:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Rutibex posted:

Squatting to poop is snake oil. There is no proof it helps you poop. They just want to make you buy a useless stool(lol) for the bathroom.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
strain until you get haemorrhoids

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Great thread OP! I find that eating some breakfast (nothing fancy just some yogurt and fruit) and drinking a nice cup of coffee (caramel macchiato if you can swing it!) helps things move right along in the morning.

Oh well hah I guess that's only good advice if you're regular and poop every morning at 7:30 am like myself.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Funnel hot coffee into your anus until you explode

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Funnel hot coffee into your anus until you explode

This also works if you funnel coffee in the other way

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

use these helpful images from wikihow

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Take the boner out of your rear end in a top hat before making GBS threads.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

If you know it's gonna be a big one, cue up AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" on your MP3 player and try to hold it until after the intro is over.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tommah posted:

use these helpful images from wikihow

Image is bad because protein is actually the hardening element in poop (that and time) so if you want a stiff loggo you gotta eat fish milk eggs. If you want the ol Chinese haystack then oil and fiber and your go-to.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
OP - Get an air popper from a thrift store and eat a bunch of plain air popped popcorn every day, followed by a glass of water. You'll be taking so many dumps every day that you'll call it poopcorn.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Another way to poo poo if you won't drink a coffee is to otherwise stimulated adrenaline to enter your bloodstream. Scream on the toiler and beat the poo poo out of wall while reading texts from cunts that brushed you off or playing some really bad phone game that pisses you off. You'll fire one out of your rear end in no time.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Linux Pirate posted:

Squatting to poop is snake oil. There is no proof it helps you poop. They just want to make you buy a useless stool(lol) for the bathroom.

This is wrong:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1023%2FA%3A1024180319005

quote:

The study demonstrated that when squatting, individuals took only 51 seconds to move their bowels, compared to the 130 seconds when sitting on a higher toilet. Additionally, when individuals were squatting they were more likely to rate their experience effortless.

I've lived in several houses with squatters and they own so much for pooping. Sitting after months with a squatter is like playing life on hard mode.

Haier fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Dec 17, 2015

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Haier posted:

This is wrong:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1023%2FA%3A1024180319005

I've lived in several houses with squatters and they own so much for pooping. Sitting after months with a squatter is like playing life on hard mode.

you're full of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

criscodisco posted:

It won't make cleanup any easier, but doing it starfish style adds a little flair to any bowel movement.

<taps Add Reminder>

• Locked thread