Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
OP - Get an air popper from a thrift store and eat a bunch of plain air popped popcorn every day, followed by a glass of water. You'll be taking so many dumps every day that you'll call it poopcorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Linux Pirate posted:

Squatting to poop is snake oil. There is no proof it helps you poop. They just want to make you buy a useless stool(lol) for the bathroom.

This is wrong:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1023%2FA%3A1024180319005

quote:

The study demonstrated that when squatting, individuals took only 51 seconds to move their bowels, compared to the 130 seconds when sitting on a higher toilet. Additionally, when individuals were squatting they were more likely to rate their experience effortless.

I've lived in several houses with squatters and they own so much for pooping. Sitting after months with a squatter is like playing life on hard mode.

Haier fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Dec 17, 2015

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

MiracleWhale posted:

squatting directly on the toilet seat, without the use of a squatty potty(tm) is for autistic college roommates who leave turds on the seat. I'm pretty sure I learned that right here in gibbis.

There was an old white guy that regularly used to come into where I worked (restaurant) a decade ago and hosed our toilet up by squatting on it and putting weird displaced weight on the bowl. We wondered why our toilet was rocking, and found it had been loosened from the floor. We realized it was this guy, but couldn't figure out the reason. Anyway, one day after he left the bathroom we went in to see if he'd done something and found shoe prints on the seat and a huge turd chilling on the back of the seat, half hanging into the bowl.

We had the owner give him a stern talking to the next time he came in and after that he never used our toilet again.

• Locked thread