Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Had some mustard greens left over, so I put sardines in, and wow, that was a good lunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

The Voice of Labor posted:

I'm headed for a land that's far away
by the crystal meth fountains
so come with me, we'll go and see
the big fat sardine mountains

in the big fat sardine mountains
there are sardines packed up so tight
where the mustard grows on bushes
and you dine out every night

where the tins are never empty
and the sun shines every day
on the birds and the bees
and the peppercorn seeds
the lemon juice springs
where the jalapeno rings
in the big fat sardine mountains

https://oregonlookouts.weebly.com/sardine-mountain.html

Burl Ives probably liked sardines.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I've had some meals of scrambled eggs with sardines, and enjoyed them. I got some Season brand 'dines, which I have yet to try but without this thread I would not have thought of. Thanks.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Dinner yesterday was a sardine and fried egg sandwich with yellow mustard on bread I baked the day before. The egg yolk was a little runnier that it could have been. Still, good sandwich.