Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What if instead of being called sardines they were called CUM FISH!!! LOL would you still eat them????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also I think we determined that AIDS or maybe ebola is the deadliest catch

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
vendagoat what is that is it a cum fish??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
why would people eat that ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just changed the wiki to say milt or "cum fish" instead of "soft roe" lol im a loving prankster :twisted:

edit: someone changed it back already lol

Nooner fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Dec 17, 2015

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Happy Hedonist posted:

I changed it back to cum fish because soft roe just sounds stupid.

:c00l::respek::c00l:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EX250 Type R posted:

They ate the gray squirrel stir fry I made them so why not fish and eggs

lol you ate a squirrel? are you a redneck or just poor and retarded hahaahhahaha :roflolmao:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Android Bicyclist posted:

The Food4Less near my mom's place had these:
Pacific Pearl fancy smoked oysters, Brunswick sardines in olive oil & spring water (no salt added), La Sirena sardines in tomato sauce and tomato sauce with chili, Star fillets of anchovies in olive oil, Geisha fancy smoked baby clams in cottonseed oil, and Chicken of the Sea sardines in oil (lightly smoked).

The La Sirenas will need an actual can opener, which my mom doesn't have at her assisted living facility. :(

lmao your mom is old and cant take care of her and you dont love her eough to take care of her so you sent her to a home to die

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

cram me sideways posted:

okay just had some king oscar jalapeno sardines on toast with avocado spread on top and gently caress me it was delish

i also got king oscar black pepper 'dines to try - any suggestions? no crackers god drat it

Put em up ur butt lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ya hosed up son

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
hey do you guys think hermoine from Harry Potter ever said the n word??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

the actress or the character????

The character

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My favorite book is Sardine Etiquette: The Sardo's and Sardon'ts of Proper Sardine Snacking

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Fister Roboto posted:

DO: Eat the dang bones.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I eat the bones

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
had a bunch of smoked salmon and pickled herring and delicious cheeses for lunch, ham is baking thank god but still going to have to eat at least SOME drat lutefisk tonight :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Had some 'dines in harissa sauce from trader Joe's today and holy cow you all need to try these.

Possibly best I've ever had. Extremely addictive just nice and little bit of spice and just enough salt to keep you craving more, I could have eaten them all day.

Unfortunately after lunch snacking on 'dines and cheeses had to eat Satan's own favorite style of fish -- lutefisk ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
There was some left over lutefisk and I tried to feed it to my parents cats and they were having none of it. One smelled it and turned around and just walked away, the other licked it once and looked up at me like "Wtf you gave me good rear end salmon yesterday you traitor" and then hosed off to the garage presumably to eat as much kitty food it could to get taste out if it's mouth

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sheepgoats is a monster and I will fight xhem IRL ):<

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AEMINAL posted:

Sardines are so loving good, who else is cracking a tin open as the clock hits midnight???????

i like to mix the sauce from 'dines in louisiana hotsauce and champgne for my own lil take on a mimosa/caesar fusion :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LongDarkNight posted:

Going to make fisherman's eggs for breakfast to start the year off right.

no, dont do it!! :barf:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

I'm going to splash open the cheapest bottle of champ I can get my hands on. Not even gonna drink most of it. Most of it is going on the loving street! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Going to make some sardine based got dern caesars for my hangover tho. Any clues??? Let's craft it.

A caesar is the superior version of bloody maries because is has gat darn clam juice in it.

make a michelada

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Sizone posted:

yeah, cause you know the shithead puking up bacardi and dine is the guy all the girls want to go home with

maybe the guy puking up bacardi and dine isnt interested in going home with girls in the first place, loving shitlord

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
for a short period of time there was this restaurant near me that was a raw oyster bar/scotch bar and it sounds weird but actually it was delicious as gently caress mixing the two and like for real try it some time eat the oyster then dump some scotch in the shell with the brine and slurp it up, but unfortunately it tried way too hard to be ultra hipster and was hella over priced on oysters with like half the menu being like $8+ per so they folded pretty quick. Now they are a bar that serves like $3-4 apps that are really good and are doing much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
just found the king oscar mediterranean style ones and holy gently caress guys they are so good