Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Android Apocalypse posted:

I dig that. I get salmon collars for hella cheap and make a pretty decent broth with it.

Kinda related: I went to Lincoln City for a friend's birthday & picked up some smoked oysters (not canned). What can I do with these?

If youre like me and my dad, saltines with good aged cheddar and some hot sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!
Thinking of making a toasted sardine sub. Sauteed with garlic, onions, sweet peppers and slathered on a loaf of garlic bread with parm. That sound good?

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!
Came here to brag, forgot pics though. Made a sandwich on butter toasted sourdough with guac, sauteed red onions and sundried tomatoes with like a tablespoon of garlic, shaved parm and asiago, hot sauce, and a can of sardines in oil.

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!
What's the diff between sambal and sriracha?

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

poverty goat posted:

I regularly add a can of decent tuna in olive oil to puttanesca if I've got it in the pantry and I don't see why the right can of dines wouldn't be even better. The wrong can, though...

I use the boneless and skinless sardines for this. Basically when they're on a big sale. Its like oily tuna!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!
Lunch at my new job i destroyed a sleeve of ritz with a can of mackerel and a can of smoked trout. A+ would eat again.